[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1370607695382.webm (3.75 MB, 1042x800)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB WEBM
Imagine an older male actor behaving this way in an interview setting with a young colleague. Would cause an uproar.
>>
>>484371187
Looks cute and wholesome to me.
>>
>OP finds out Men and Women, as well as what's socially acceptable for them, are different
>>
>>484371187
Based cunny-mummy getting hers
>>
>>484371187
how old is this? i recognise the kids face on an adult . weird.
>>
It could be a lot worse sadly
>>
>>484371187
low-quality thread
>>
That poor girl seems so desperate for affection.

What is the background for this gif? That girl looks like she was doing a ton of bids for attention.

The two parts where she tries to say something whity or charming and her eyes are locked on that lady's till the lady looks away. Then the girl looks down pretty disappointed. She does this twice and when she is finally is comforted physically she nuzzles and latches on.

idk if im reading too much into this
>>
>>484371477
Correct
glad we agree that women deserve lesser if not NO rights
>>
A bit of my cold heart was melted.
>>
>>484371939
Imagine how good it was anons, my God
>>
File: 1000000580.jpg (44 KB, 500x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>484371187
We all know she licked that lil bitches clit til the midget slut squirted like a hose.
>>
>>484371187
Acting like what, op?
I'm so fucking sick of all of you newfag faggots who don't bother to put in any effort to learn how to post a proper decent thread.
Ffs. I've had it with you dumb faggots.
You HAVE TO GO BACK.
NOW.
>>
>>484372453
"Ok, sweety, if you get the nice lady to like you then you get to be in more movies and we'll have a bunch of money and a big house and a swimming pool with all the toys you want and we'll be happy forever, but if you don't we have to go back to Ohio and Mommy and Daddy will have to go to work and we won't ever get to see you. You don't want that to happen, do you sweety?"
>>
>>484371187
Sometimes double standards exist for a reason, Anon.
>>
>>484371187
FWTDHWADOQA

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.