[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1302.jpg (226 KB, 1500x1041)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
the orange clown was always too much of a soi pussy to run against this based black man because he knew Barack would absolutely destroy him. Obama is now hitting the campaign trail for Kamala. It’s Over, Chuds. just surrender.
BRAT + BARACK = UNSTOPPABLE.
>>
>>484466936
I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and FINALLY paint my HeroQuest miniatures. It's high time I did so, especially since I joined a board game hobby group at a church across town several months ago.
>>
Kamala Harris’ embarrassing 60 Minutes interview on the border crisis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYIvO2x9UYw
>>
File: weirdpepe.jpg (77 KB, 812x768)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
you sound retarded the way you speak
>>
>>484466936
You abandoned everybody for this
>>
barry sotero spent the evening yelling at thousands of black men for not supporting the vapid jeet hooker. hard to imagine the trump campaign is losing sleep
>>
>>484466936
Media blitz with Harris failed, now time to trot out the other nigger?
>>
ok groomer
>>
File: anchor baby.png (416 KB, 579x769)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>484466936
he has shady shit in his background that just doesn't add up. He and kamala are relatives. Post DNA comparison to prove me wrong.
>>
File: do the math.png (267 KB, 988x349)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>484467832
You can see it can't you ?
>>
>>484467575
It's a powerful political play to appeal to America's religious sensibilities.
>>
You kikes are getting desperate, I see. You must have shit yourself at the latest poll numbers.
>>
>>484466936
You're probably right, at least in 2008. 2012 is a longshot but maybe? He beat him in 2016, (((lost))) in 2020 and he's about to Reagan his ass in 2024. Obummer is done
>>
File: Childlike really.png (627 KB, 436x806)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
If you don't want to vote for Trump that is cool, but as a democrat there is no way you can vote for Kamala. It wasn't just Joe Biden that was stabbed in back, it was every democrat voter and democracy itself. If you cuck and vote kamala all you are saying "my vote never counts again, overrule me anytime you want, I have no choice".
Write in Joe Biden, vote Jill Stein, RFK, whoever except Kamala. Her house of cards is collapsing and she deserves it. She IS WORSE THAN BIDEN. Sure wacky shit comes out of Joe's mouth but you get what he is trying to say. When its her you realize it is because she has no clue what she is talking about. They betrayed you to pout her in. The only thing you can do with your vote now that is useful is send a message that you aren't going to take this, get DNC to throw DSA out. DSA are the backstabbers that only wanted into DNC tent in 2016 to hijack and trade on DNC national name brand because like kamala they can never break 1% in any political jurisdiction not containing San Francisco.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.