[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is Dave Meltzer in romantic love with Will Ospreay? Not memeing or console warring, I'm genuinely asking. The way he talked about that first AEW promo about how Ospreay was one of the best talkers in wrestling, and the weird tone of his repeated criticisms of Triple H for not offering Ospreay more money seems inappropriate. I've never seen him act this way about any of his favourites, even Kenny or Okada. He even has this weird smile on his face when he talks about his matches.
>>
i'd say it's more like that ospreay tickled something in him, and dave developed an autistic fixation
>>
>>14395923
ospreay enjoys gay sex with men and has a black wife's son. Meltzer is a jew. Do the math
>>
>>14395923
No idea but I fantasize about Dave Meltzer being my dad on a daily basis. Imagine having such a based dad
>>
I've definitely noticed it with the Triple H 'grind' thing. You can see he alternates between a smug grin and morose sadness when he talks about that whole 'grind' controversy, as if he was personally offended by Triple H's comment, and determined to somehow hurt him back.
>>
>>14395923
Ospreay is a shoot cuck and a BBC lover
Dave is jewish
You figure out the rest
>>
>>14396001
>"Oi bruv you was grinding on the bosses daughter"
This was received poorly and horribly embarrassing
>"Oi bruv I'm dyslexic and illiterate can't make fun of me know"
This was horribly embarassing
>"Oi bruv, HHH is actually below me cause I'm the best wrestler in the world"
Cool retarded babyface with severe insecurities
>>
>>14396258
I was talking about Dave's responses to the grind promo, but I mostly agree with your assessment.
>>
I know exactly what you mean, OP. I never got this vibe from him when he was talking about Omega, but he gets weird when he's talking about Ospreay, and it doesn't sound like it's just about liking his work.
>>
Legitimate MDS, why are dronies so obsessed with someone whose star ratings they supposedly don't care about?
>>
>>14395923
They had sex backstage at a PWG show
>>
>>14395923
he's more pissed than Will that HHH didn't offer him more money where he still wouldn't have gone to WWE which he knows
>>
>>14397523
Good morning sir
>>
>>14395923
Wonder if Kenny will get jealous
>>
>>14395923
I laugh and smile when I talk about my favorite wrestlers sometimes. I’m so picky about wrestlers now I can’t help but be impressed if I like someone.
>>
Vince and Dave are the same way

Dave is just not a chud and on the opposite end of the spectrum when it comes to politics.
>>
>>14395923
Why wouldn’t he be? Ospreay is currently the best wrestler in the world and arguably one of the greatest of all time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.