[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: THE FINAL NIGGER.jpg (71 KB, 800x500)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Obviously WWE 2K25's cover star will be THE ROCK but The Showcase is a puzzle. Most of his memorable matches end with him losing. Sure he beat Steve Austin, Hogan, Taker, and Cena BUT like... what else?
>>
>>14400243
The king of putting over talent despite being a top guy. Fuck Shawn Michaels though.
>>
>>14400243
He never won a WWE title in WrestleMania. That's why he was always portrayed as the heel.
>>
>>14400243
That's not really an issue. Cena's showcase is 99% him doing the job, then a joke SuperCena fight and you finally play as him to fight three other "GOAT contenders". Rock will probably have more of a mix along with promo footage
>>
>>14400528
That's why he should win it at WM41 and finish his story.
>>
>>14400243
I'd rather see a WWE '13 Attitude Era-like mode or a WWE 2K15 Rivalry Showcase again because at least that way there's a plethora of arenas and characters you unlock but yeah 2K's been phoning it in with singleplayer ever since 2K16 lol
>>
>>14400243
Didn't 24 just come out like last month?
>>
>>14400243
>Sure he beat Steve Austin, Hogan, Taker, and Cena BUT like... what else?
How the FUCK did you leave out Backlash 2000? Throw in SummerSlam 2000 and No Way Out 2001 too
>>
>>14400243
Hurricane
>>
>>14400243
I'll save my $100 because I'm educated and financially secure.
>>
>>14400444
>was literally gonna put himself over but fan backlash caused a swerve
>>
>>14401204
exception to the rule.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.