[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe laugh.jpg (31 KB, 600x570)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
AEW is such a fucking joke lmao
>>
No slidey
>>
lol youre malding lmaoooooooooooooo clown
>>
>>14404334
Every wrestling company that's ever existed has done a "owner takes a bump" angle. This is not a AEW thing
>>
>Harold Meij should be fired for appearing in the ring at the G1 finals
>TONY IS BASED FOR BUILDING A MAIN EVENT ANGLE AROUND HIMSELF
Trannies are such hypocrites. Turns out they just want a repeat of things they've already seen in WWE.
>>
>>14404334
dronies going through an existential crisis right now kek
>>
>>14404363
Just WWE and WWE imitators but if you want a WWE imitator then Tony is trying his best to deliver that to you.
>>
>>14404334
I'm a certified E-Chad and a bonafiede NXT hustler and I hope this is Tony finally getting a clue.
>>
How long has this been written in a notebook, bros?
>>
>>14404334
E-pigs mad tonight lmao KWAMB
(Kek what a mad bitch)
>>
>>14404385
"right now"
>>
>>14404334
afraid so
>>
>>14404334
banana nose drones getting nervous
>>
>>14404334
'fraid so
>>
>it's another "it's ok when wwe does it" melty
>>
>>14404334
>E-faggots mad AEW is actually doing an entertaining angle
Good to know none of you fat dorks actually wanted the company to improve lol
>>
Should've run him over with a car
>>
>>14404518
>admitting to like WWE style melty
>>
why are you so negative all the time?
>>
can't wait for cody to cut the same promo for the 5th week in a row next week.
>>
File: 1635996353787.png (1.69 MB, 3462x1200)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
If they wanted to be interesting, they'd kept the Cucks backstage or, better yet, in Cali. No matter what any aewtists say, they've been DOA since AEW started. Some dogs shouldn't catch the car it's chasing. They certainly don't know what the fuck to do with it.
>>
>>14404376
>>Harold Meij should be fired for appearing in the ring at the G1 finals
It was that faggot Chono that said that and Bushiroad gave in to the pressure because they're a bunch of marks as well
Harold was right about everything
>>
This would have been an interesting angle if it was Swerve or someone else doing it instead of the overpayed flippyshitters.
>>
>>14404334
>I'm going to watch DIY tag team match for the 8th straight week
>>
File: Lachlan.png (228 KB, 535x460)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>
>>14404885
Don't use logic
>>
>>14404334
Fuck you e-drone
>>
>>14404518
I thought gAyEW was the "alternative"
>>
They got Vince Russo
>>
>>14404334
it is kek
>>
do not miss being fresh out of high school
>>
>>14405027
Why did you reply again?
>>
File: KingChad.jpg (116 KB, 748x940)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>14404334
>nah, that's you.
>>
this instance is why they shouldn't have rolled that cm punk footage
because the elite and junglebaby did something "the fans would cheer for" so that would make them faces, but they're status wise heels for the purpose of, i don't know, they just are ok, according to fans, they are heels who generate heat by acting like passive aggressive walmart managers who don't give you raises and act all smug or something, yeah that's it, that's how they came back and what they transformed into with their wannabe italian clothes from target
and then they roll the footage and the aew faithful look at punk as the monster who attacked an "innocent" jack perry and got suspended for it, and then we're here where jungle boy hits tony khan most likely for "being unfairly suspended" so we're supposed to sympathize with tony khan, so are we supposed to want punk back to teach jungle cuck another lesson, or what
or is tony trying to badly lead up to him being the heel authority (which he won't do because he never wants to be looked at in a bad light lmao)
this is stupid because irl, tony can say "ahh you made me fear for my life, you're fired with just cause" so it's just fucking inconsistent with the stupid footage you rolled where it was barely more than a second of floyd mayweather hugging his opponent

that's really it, there's too many logic holes you have to plug with anime brand flexseal and a stray kenny omega who went on his stream to explain his perspective while on f5 leave
>>
>>14404334
nah you are
>>
>>14405623
in the time it took you to type all of this, you could have burned a third of a gram of fat with some light aerobic exercise
>>
>>14405661
no thanks i enjoy being fat and tubby and eating peanut butter straight from the jar all day, after doing 8 years of service from ft benning bct going down to redstone arsenal for part one of ait and then getting auto phase 5+20 when going to ft sill for part two for almost a year then going to ft bragg for a year to just perform military honors for roughly half a year throughout north carolina and one even in sc and then pcsing to lewis and getting stoplossed for a couple months just to do a 14 mo iraq tour (with a month of leave inbetween) to come back and do reserves at the mosby reserve off 7100whateverstreet that's like 286 or whatever now i think, i missed being so fat that i could roll like a katamari and collect things on my body
sorry no can do, mister
>>
>>14404334
OP I'm going to shoot with you here, this is your "that'll put butts in seats" moment.
>>
>>14404402
same. This is actually interesting. The problem is that the bucks are still faggots & Luke Perry's son is nowhere near as cool as his daddy was.
>>
>>14404355
slidey?
>>
>>14404334
>we need to copy a storyline from over 20 years ago
the only alternative to WWE that aew is offering now is the fact that their entire roster and fan base is made up of trannies and faggots
>>
Kek look at all these seething AEW cultists.
>>
>>14404334
by the amount of hogwheels discord created threads I suspect a plummet tomorrow
>>
>>14404938
Thank You Based Lachlan
>>
kek slopdown did get cancelled tho
>>
i just saw what the "tony khan driver" looked like for the first time and holy hell that looks dumb af
it's a fucking tombstone with a tap "assist" lmao what
>>
>>14404334
How did Tony fuck up this time?
>>
>>14404334
>every week they spam the catalogue after the greatest Dynamite episode ever
>every week they vanish when the show does 750k
>>
>>14404334
based. too bad you're a dumb frog poster so you're just as bad
>>
So TK is going to fire them all right? He's established that getting into a little scuffle backstage will get you fired or suspended, so this is straight forward.
>>
>>14404334
TRUUUUUUEEEEEEE XD

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.