[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5093.jpg (160 KB, 815x856)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Oh dear
>>
>>14409217
>that Moxetty match rating
LMAOOOO
>>
>>14409217
>New world champ takes 15 minutes to beat a guy that eats the pin in literally every multiman match ever in the past year
Fucking kek
>>
>piggEjeets downvoting our based shows
Grim
>>
>lower rating than the universally panned raw
grim
>>
>>14409217
>mina only got 5/10
damn i forgot she was on, finna watch that match and give the truth about it (fuck cagematch fags)
>>
>>14409233
>he believes that out of the only 46 people who voted, a majority are people who are trolling
Damn how dead and irrelevant is AEW actually?
>>
>>14409230
Nooj slaves being uppity.
>>
Legentil bots astroturfing hard, that was easily a 9/10 'mite with a fantastic ending angle
>>
>>14409393
is this the new cope?
>>
Sad stuff, no surprise they weren’t renewed
>>
File: 3948354.png (154 KB, 431x422)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>14409217
>15 minute world title eliminator match against an ice cold midcarder 3 days after the champion won the title
>>
>>14409217
Dynamite this week was extremely mid, the ending angle the gauntlet was the only good things on the show.
>>
does aew have 0 good will now?
>>
>>14409414
Nope
>>
>46 votes
WWE fans becoming more obsessed with cagematch ratings after some retarded tweet than NJPW fans is the funniest fucking timeline. it's gotten to the point that no one reads metzger except WWE fans looking to complaing by pretending they're not as eternally online smarks like everyone else. I say this as someone who is also a faggot, but at least I could admit it when sportsfags were trying to kick us off of /sp/ and succeeded. Now every nigger on this board just regurgitates opinions from twitter or reddit. And no, I don't need to go back, you fucking spazzes post enough screenshots from there to know that you suck H's gruel from Chyna's bussy and project nonstop.
I only hate AEW because 4chan wrestling threads were fun when it was shitting on WWE while posting hot bitches from the indies. Now there are all these tribalist niggers that think you have to pick a side. WWE jew fucks don't realize they're the bernie bros trying to fit in.
>>
>>14409422
why don't you just leave if this board is causing you so much mental anguish anon. its not worth it
>>
>>14409422
I didn't read your essay of seethe but if they only are getting 46 votes while claiming that some of them are just trolls, wouldn't that mean AEW is irrelevant?
>>
>>14409422
Nobody read a word of your meltdown, lil troonbro lmao
>>
File: 1688809294263744.jpg (142 KB, 1045x1042)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Two Alex Abrahantes?!?
>>
>>14409426
nigger i try to post here like once a week, usually fuck up the captcha and think it's not worth even worth it and exactly do leave this board then go watch a wrestling event while you spend all day looking at twitter opinions. kys
>>
>>14409217
I was the guy who gave it the 1/10 rating. I did it for you, CM Punk, Jim Cornette, and Vince Russo. These smarks need to be put in their place.
>>
>>14409430
i don't care about cagematch ratings. who you think you are, I am.
>>
>>14409450
anon you are not mentally well
>>
>>14409436
900 posts saying nothing is gayer than one long post saying gay shit
>>
>>14409459
I don't either, I'm just in awe about how few fans AEW has left. They used to get almost a hundred votes a show if not more.
>>
>>14409460
I'm not the issue, fuckhead
>>
Watched the Mina match. Cagematch rating was too harsh. It's easily a solid 6. Maybe 6.5. Mina started strong working the legs with a bunch of maneuvers, and working the crowd with her bobs. Anna didn't sell her legs at all though, which brought down the match. Mina hit a neat top rope knee move. Anna countered a reverse DDT into a sleeper hold. They went back to working Anna's legs, some other shit happened and Mina got the win with a unique rollup, but still a rollup. Some shit happened after the match that was dumb.
Would have been better if Anna actually sold her legs after them being worked on for half the match, and Mina actually won with a leg submission. Not trying to bury Anna, she did her job, but could have sold more.
Anyways, have fun arguing on the internet.
>>
>>14409466
I thought cagematch was a njpw thing. last time i voted it was for trump. online polls are jewish propaganda

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.