[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It won't take my mind off the fact that these two are the plotters who brought down Vince, who do you think benefited from the crime? This bitch was able to return to WrestleMania and Triple Vaxxx now appears on every show like he's the president of the company. I hope these two choke on their 30 pieces of silver.
>>
File: IMG_4793.jpg (127 KB, 1608x881)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>
File: vince-mc-mahon-angry.gif (144 KB, 640x640)
144 KB
144 KB GIF
>>14409804
>>
>>14409799
TIME TO LOCK THE CAGE
>>
File: f0llsf5fkcw41 (1).jpg (59 KB, 640x486)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
vince mcmahon a classic example of a jabroni mark who works a work and works himself into a shoot
>>
>>14409799
they must have some stuff against vince
>>
>>14410550
he should have been more careful
whatever it is he deserved it you reap what you sow
>>
>>14410550
they all have stuff on vince, whether they can benefit from snitching is another thing
>>
Triple nose is basically the Bud Askins of WWE aka middle management. His bosses are much much bigger than him and they give him his marching orders as he parades around as a figurehead.
>>
>>14409799
>>14409804
god that hook nose is disgusting, even when she tries to smile genuinely she looks like an evil witch. is she a jew?
>>
>>14410550
they did. they released it you slow cunt.
>>
>>14409799
>Trips on the verge of dying with a bad ticker
>Steph a washed roastie without her dad to protect her in the business world
grim, they played the long con and got played as a result, they won't last long enough to enjoy it. Once Hunter drops Steph will had a nervious breakdown and Vince will rot in prision with his buddy Trump. Thus ends the story of The McMahon Family.
>>
>>14410895
hi tony, please go back to twitter
>>
>>14409799
Of course it was them, and he needs to give them a receipt.
>>
>>14409799
smooth brain thinking, read the details. they've been helping him and are on his team. he'd still be there if they had their way.
>>
>>14410988
i was talking about paul "triple h" levesque's wife but since you brought him up what's the difference between tiny and triple nose again? they both like and book pretty much only vanilla midgets, both of their companies barely have characters or storylines. So?
>>
>>14411003
hi ojama/bitchtits/rovert, please go back to twitter
>>
>>14411020
i don't even know any of those names and i don't use twitter
>>
YA SEE OLD MAN
YA COME AT THE KING OF KINGS
YA BEST NOT MISS

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.