[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1685218587570560.jpg (5 KB, 246x143)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
How is Jungle Boy the scapegoat if Punk is the one who got fired?
>>
>inb4 BECAUSE... HE JUST IS
>>
>>14412946
The flippy crew cry out in pain etc
>>
>>14412946
Put down the knife Anon, there's no need to get violent
>>
>>14413022
It's a tear in the poster
>>
>>14412946
So a scapegoat, for those who don't know like OP, is a person wrongly blamed for something done by someone else. Punk would be right to blame which is why he was fired with cause, meanwhile Jungle Boy who got suspended was only on the other side of it. He didn't instigate it. He didn't get physical. Thus making him the scapegoat
>>
>>14412946
Based manjupepe poster
>>
>>14413070
>He didn't instigate it.
you seriously cannot believe this lol
>>
>>14412946
don't ask questions just consume
>>
>>14413172
Brother there's literal video evidence out now. He's standing at gorilla and Punk comes seething around the corner and gets in his face. The man never moves from where he's standing. That includes when Punk pushes him kek
>>
>>14413308
Punk comes up 'seething' because perry just called him out on ppv with the 'real glass, cry me a river' shit, anon.
>>
>>14413338
That could've been to anyone though. By Punk's own words, multiple people told him not to use it. I didn't see Schiavone getting in his face. Or anyone else for that matter. Punk's fragile ego took exception, because of course it did, so he had to go show what a big bad tough guy he is
>>
>>14413308
>my words shouldn't have consequences
nice look inside the head of a terminally online social pariah
>>
>>14413401
Do you ever read over what you type and just get tired of how what an absolute dumbass you are? Please answer.
>>
>>14413401
>Punk and Perry had a conversation about the use of real glass before, as it posed a danger to the audience
>Perry ignores him and snarks about it live on PPV
>"That could have been to anyone though"
you are shoot retarded
>>
>>14412946
because retard smarks were blaming jungle boy for punk being a 45 year old child
>>
>>14413401
>I didn't see Schiavone getting in his face.
Because he begged Punk to intervene. And before you say "Oh Punk was lying", obviously Schiavone would have come out and set things right if that was the case. Also you completely ignoring Perry saying "do something about it" to Punk's face shows how disingenuous you are.
>>
>>14413421
Jack snarked about it on PPV because Punk leaked the story to dirtsheets to make Jack look bad.
>>
>>14413421
Show me where he addresses Punk individually. Again, by Punk's own words multiple people talked to him about not using real glass
>>
>>14413434
It wasn't just Schiavone though. Punk said multiple people talked to him about it but only name dropped Tony. Jungle Boy's comments could've been directed to any one of them if not all of them collectively
>>
>>14413434
>Also you completely ignoring Perry saying "do something about it" to Punk's face
Are you trying to say you heard audio from a soundless security video? You have no idea what was said between them just like the rest of us
>>
>>14413453
Again, you are ignoring the part where Perry literally said "do something about it" to Punk's face lol
My last (You)
>>
>>14413419
I accept your concession
>>
Again you're missing the part where there is no sound to the video you retard. Not even giving (You) another
>>
>>14413475
No, I am telling you with 100% objectivity that you are a dipshit. You don't get to argue.
>>
>>14413485
You have no argument to argue. That's why you're lashing out and name calling. Seethe about it. Or better yet cry me a river
>>
>>14413501
Yes, I know there is no argument about you being an objective dumbass. Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>14412946
because he got scolded and punished and threw a temper tantrum.
>>
>>14413443
So Punk, along with multiple people, tell this retard not to use real glass - maybe because it could fragment and fly into the audience or something, iunno.
Somehow that doesn't count as 'Punk and Perry discussed the usage of real glass'.
Once more: you are shoot retarded
>>
>>14413520
You've reached the part where you not only have no argument, not only used up your insults, but now think if you get the last word in that'll make you "right." Prove me wrong by not replying
>>
>>14413541
Not at all. I would agree with what you're saying because that in itself is a different point. The two of them absolutely did discuss it. At least if you take Punk's word for it which as far as that goes I see no reason why anyone shouldn't. That said him and Punk didn't exclusively discuss it. Jungle Boy talked about it with Punk, with Schiavone, and with others
>>
>>14413542
You've reached the part where you fully realize how stupid your original comment is but still respond because you get off to being verbally abused.
>>
>>14412946
>why is a heel doing heel things
I swear this board is full of kids
>>
>>14413541
Adding in case I was clear before, at no point during the match when he says "it's real glass. Cry me a river" does he single out any one person. He doesn't name Punk. He doesn't name anyone. He makes a comment on it being real glass. It's not an affront to any one individual. Mind you at this point the story had ""somehow"" leaked out as well and everyone knew about it which is why he made the comment into the camera to begin with. Because it was directed at people watching. That's also why Punk, again by his own words, asked him 'why are you doing stupid internet shit' or something along those lines. Which means even he knows it wasn't aimed at him the entire time
>>
>>14413568
So you can't do it. A shame to see
>verbally abused
Jesus christ you're as pathetic as your fake mma fighter hero. You're typing words on the internet
>>
>>14413591
Tatds like you really think "worked" or "he's a heel" is a get out of jail card for every dumb incomprehensible thing these shitters do and the venues continue to be empty.
>>
>>14412946
kek don't expose the business kid
>>
>>14413613
There is literally no argument to be made. You know you're being a cocksucking loser. I know you try to do this obtuse act on other people but it's not working.
>fake mma fighter hero
You get upset when people insult a nepo baby shitter that has zero value as a wrestling talent. No one cares you dumb bitch. Let me feed into your little fetish some more.
>>
>>14413595
Know what, fair. The only real evidence we have of there being personal one-on-one discussion between the two of them is Punk's account, and if one were to take just one account as law then that would just be retarded.
I mean I was ready for the discourse but you actually explain your points in an calm and eloquent manner, seemingly unlike everyone else on this board.
I retract the statement that you're shoot retarded.
>>
>>14413591
Why is he a heel? Are gAyEWtists really trying to turn the billionaire nepo baby as the babyface?
>>
>>14413638
>I know you try to do this obtuse act on other people
Kek it's an anonymous image board
>>
>>14413667
When you are responding to me 4+ times trying to convince me that you're being serious tells me this is something you attempt regularly. You are that transparent, yes.
>>
>>14413619
>>14413658
If you can't see how he's playing a heel, then i'm afraid you belong on planet retard
>>
>>14413654
Cheers anon. I appreciate you hearing me out. I agree that we only have limited information to go off of. There's still the entirety of what was said between them after the confrontation that we'll likely never know for sure about. As you said we have Punk's account, which seems likely and adds up to what we see. That's why I've only argued that Punk instigated it the confrontation itself because we know what Jungle Boy said, which of course is antagonistic but again wasn't said to single anybody out but instead to address the leaks, and then we see him backstage with Punk storming into view over it
>>
>>14413711
>gets choked and suckerpunched by a fake mma fighter with glass bones
>"h-heh l-look guys it doesn't bother me"
>supposedly this makes someone a heel
looks like you're already there
>>
>>14413719
>wasn't said to single anybody out
Punk fights with his pals far before incident occurs, said pals restrict their interactions when Punk comes back. You are such a dishonest, monumental dumbass. Holy mother of mouthbreathers.
>>
>>14413744
Just say you're too much of a retard to understand a simple wrestling story lil guy
>>
>>14413785
You're still going huh?
>>
>>14413785
Dipshit, Punk having an ego the size of the western hemisphere doesn't change the fact that multiple people told Junglefucker not to do it and he still did it anyway. You're not only a worked retard, you're a shoot one too.
>>
>>14413809
>literally given a synopsis of the 'heel turn'
>"h-heh you don't get it, this is kino"
I accept your concession. How's the weather on Planet Retard?
>>
>>14413817
Maybe stop being a dishonest retard and stop playing dumb? I don't know, this is all you.
>>14413820
Yep, and he was talking specifically to Punk. Great job, dumbass.
>>
>>14413842
Nah I'm good. What happened to no more (You)s though? Looks like someone was dishonest
>>
>>14413842
>"look, Phil Brooks, who goes by the stage name CM Punk, this is real glass"
don't remember that part desu
>>
>>14413338
This nigga doesn't know about getting heat. Plus 1000% it's something Punk would've done as well.
>>
>>14413030
Is this true?
>>
>>14413852
I'm curious, because you actually do seem serious, what do get from having this really retarded unlikely viewpoint of a situation that Punk, Jack Perry, WWE fans, and AEW fans all agree was a shot at Punk where nothing has been stated otherwise? Is it to feel unique?
>>14413880
So are you playing dumb for so long that you've become dumb or are you just dumb and always have been?
>>
>>14413890
you tell me
>>
>>14413888
>getting heat
yeah. with punk. and he got his receipt for it.
you retards don't understand how wrestling works backstage because you just started watching.
>>
>>14413892
I accept your concession, anon. I'm sorry that your parents don't like you or something.
>>
>>14413829
Bro is still making up quotes to try and justify his mental retardation, rather embarassing
>>
>>14413892
Is this that "verbal abuse" you were speaking of before? Fucking lmao
>>
>>14413935
So, you've just been dumb all your life I assume?
Not sure how that relates to parents at all. Really awful attempt at playing armchair psychologist, almost as bad as your judgement of incidents.
>>
>he's typed out "I accept your concession" 6 different times
LOL you can almost hear the teardrops drip onto his keyboard
>>
>>14414003
That's actually someone different kek. I said it earlier as a joke. But based that someone else is working you into an equal seethe with it. Keep at it other anon lmao
>>
>>14414025
Backed into a corner? Just start pulling out the LARPing.
>>
>>14414031
You've lost the plot man. Just get on with your day
>>
>>14414045
I accept your concession. Try not to be such a delusional retard next thread.
>>
>>14414025
will do
>>14414003
I accept your concession. You and the other guy can go cry about your dead dog or whatever.
>>
>>14414079
I accept your concession. Hopefully next thread you don't try to act obtuse.
>>
>>14414117
I've already accepted your concession. How's your relationship with your father?
>>
>>14414031
i accept your concession
>>
>>14414126
>>14414136
I accept your concession.
AEWtards are well-versed in economics, business strategies, and now psychology! Such a talented crew!
>>
Because they took him off TV for months for being attacked and doing literally nothing wrong.

Punk got fired cus he is a "locker room leader" vet who fucking assaulted people.
>>
>>14414149
Normally when you show up your teammates in a sport like baseball, you will be benched. Is this a period where you guys pretend AEW should be more sportslike or not? Not entirely sure.
>>
I too accept any and all concessions
>>
>>14414149
Verbally inciting someone on live TV off-script while also breaking kayfabe and pointing out how fake the show is nothing? Nigga should have been suspended but now pushing him and using that as his gimmick just enables him and rewards him now.
>>
>>14414149
>little fag went into business for himself on live tv.
>nothing wrong
>>
>>14414146
>consolewar faggot committing friendly fire
oh this concession is duly accepted
>>
>>14414202
I accept your concession.
>>
>>14412946
He was blamed for starting/causing it
>>
>>14414769
So the guy who got fired wasn't responsible?
>>
>>14414149
Then why is he siding with the EVPs? Who probably also had a hand in taking him off tv?
>>
>>14413070
> he didn’t instigate it
Hey fag , he went into business for himself on aews biggest show ever . You absolute smark NPC faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.