[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: samoa-joe.jpg (735 KB, 1280x720)
735 KB
735 KB JPG
Samoa Joe is one of my All time favorite wrestlers, but he's a confirmed Anti-Draw.

Any other cases?
>>
>>14420921
>... one of my... any other such cases?
You tell me.
>>
>>14420921
He was a draw in ROH, TNA and NXT. Could’ve in WWE but they were too afraid to rocket strap him
>>
>>14420921
He used to be "draw" in ROH but then he wanted to sign the money contract without getting in shape. Plus he's not a Fatu Inoiai whatever so he got ostrafied from joining Ramen
>>
>>14420940
Main issue with WWE is if you're samoan and not part of the Rocks family you're always gonna play 2nd fiddle.
>>
>>14420940
>>14420963
They did push him, or they at least tried. He just kept getting injured, you retards.
>>
>>14420921
>>14420921
He could be upper-midcard in the golden and attitude eras, ie: he'd draw if he was surrounded by draws. You could imagine him in buried alive matches with 98 Taker, and triple threats with HHH and Big Show. But right now, he's surrounded by nepo shitters in both sides of the industry.
>>
>>14420921
Speaking of which, does anyone have the footage of Joe breaking Tyson Kidd's neck? Apparently it's lost media now.
>>
>>14420921
Ratings went up when Joe took the title of MJF. He just wasn't used in a single fucking storyline and jobbed straight to the NXT reject Snigger Strickland. It's impressive how Joe won the title while not even being the main focus in a storyline with the champ and then lost the title while swerve was in reality feuding with Page
>>
>>14420921
The way smarks and millenial wrestlers tell it Eddie was the Mexican Bret Hart. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember Bret almost killing an American territory.
>>
>>14420921
He could be dimes if his gimmick was being angry all the time, and they actually had a story for him while building up whoever who is meant to defeat him
>>
>>14421480
People underestimate how ex TNA guys can draw in the current era. Big TNA names like Joe, Styles, even Eric Young are more known by casuals than a lot of current "stars". Segments with Joe were consistently drawing viewers to Dynamite and the ratings PLUMMETED as soon as they put the title on Strickland.
>>
>>14420940
>TNA and NXT
No, he wasn't.
>>
>>14420940
Name a time he drew in TNA where Sting or Kurt Angle weren't involved
>>
>>14420921
Too bad he was an injury prone fag in WWE, Lesnar looked like he was happy to out him over. That stupid dropkick on the stairs will haunt his samoan dreams for the rest of his life.
>>
>>14420940
He was already past it and an anti draw when he reached wwe.
>>
>>14422320
Nobody in TNA drew. Not even Sting or Angle.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.