[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mustafa Ali.jpg (109 KB, 738x464)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>
>>14422636
this faggot really thinks he's some star doesn't he
>>
>>14422636
>>14423025

You stupid fat fucks were wrong about Bronson Reed and you will be wrong about Ali when he's back in WWE later this year competing for the US or Intercontinental titles you fucking moons.

Suck a dick.
>>
>>14423054
who?
>>
>>14422636
What's stopping him from shoot pinning whoever he is against in the finals? Dude's like three times bigger than the second largest guy on their roster.
>>
>>14423072
Getting his legs shoot broken backstage, and the ref wouldn't count it
>>
>>14423072
Ali got size mogged by Hiromu of all people
>>
>>14422636
It’s so funny when these shitters refuse to put anyone else over. Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>14423102

Suck a dick
>>
>>14423102
The marks are in the ring, brother.
>>
damn i wish murphy was like this
>>
>>14423072
People like him are barely welcome in Japan to start. He doesn't want end up floating in Tokyo Bay.
>>
Ali protecting himself is cool. I think it’s fun how jobbing in WWE is a cardinal sin but elsewhere you better listen to massa
>>
DEAN getting out of WWE was 50 times more relevant than his geek and he had no problem jobbing in the G1
Self-mark geek behavior
>>
>>14423054
>wrong
Reed was and still is a fat abo clown.
>>
It's just so weird to me these midcarders who lost all the time immediately refuse to lose once they're outside of WWE
>>
>>14423132
There is protecting yourself and then there is simply refusing to put anyone over. If some indie promotion wanted him to lose to a 450 lb woman, it's understandable to say no. But refusing to lose in an actual promotion unless you are Hulk Hogan or Stone Cold is just being a self mark. If you want to be Goldberg, start your own promotion and declare yourself champion.
>>
>>14422636
>Hurr I worked in the fed so I get to beat everybody!
Has this attitude ever paid off? It seems to utterly fuck people's careers until they end up back at the fed, usually jobbing.
>>
>>14423147
I think he ate a comedy match loss too now I think back
>>
>>14423054
dude come on weak bait everyone with a brain knew from the beginning they're both enhancement guys at best
>>
>>14423181
The comedy match loss is the one that hurts the least desu
Getting cheated out by a goober is no big deal
The 3 genuine losses he had after matter more
>>
>>14422636
You know back in the day NJPW would just say
>Sure thing round eyes
and then tell their workers to just shoot on Ali because they knew he wouldn't be able to defend himself. Like who in NJPW right now is a legit tough guy and could do that besides Great O Khan?
>>
>>14423166
theres a difference between a win streak and not putting anyone over. whoever this literally who is, he has something he can market, he shouldnt be so willing to lose it
>>
Isn't Kenny Omega the only gaijin to ever win the G1? WTF is Ali smoking.
>>
>>14423213
Shingo and EVIL
>>
>>14423212
Yeah I'm just pointing out that Mr "Former WWE World Champion" didn't have issue getting in a comedy match and losing either.
>>
>>14423054
BASED time Traveller
>>
>>14422636
oh so maybe it wasn't wwe's fault
>>
>>14423223
I believe it's called "working himself into a shoot"
>>
ITT /pw/ gets worked
Ali said that in kayfabe because his TNA character is currently on an undefeated streak
>>
>>14422636
>>14422329
>hit every promoter with the "That doesn't work for me brother" and it works
>then re-sign with WWE just to be a jobber to the stars

A tale as old as time
>>
>>14423265
> you’re getting worked smark cope
What’s the pay off?
>>
>>14423213
sounds like a job for Finnerjima
>hey Osama catch *shoot kick to his taliban face*
>>
https://twitter.com/MustafaAli_X/status/1783880146379809082
>>
>>14423360
This is based. He should lean into being a flippy Hogan over this lame politician gimmick that got him fired in the first place
>>
>>14423305
it furthers his character in TNA and when he finally does come back to New Japan and loses it will massively put someone over
You tranny smarks are so stupid
>>
>>14423507
Since I don't believe there are actually Mustafa Ali fans, you must be the guy himself. Stop wasting so much time on /pw/ and get a clue.
>>
>>14422636
I like Ali but this is fucking stupid. njpw already gets shit for putting over gaijins that aren't in the company.
>>
>>14423072
>Bro just shoot pin someone in the finals of a highly prestigious tournament in Japan
>Japan, a country where professional wrestling is beloved and almost worshipped
>Just take over the entire tournament, what could possibly go wrong
>>
Who the fuck does this guy think he is?
>>
>>14423108
Not right now, I'm on 4chan.
>>
>>14423772
Lol…Japan gives less of a shit about wrestling than the US does. The marks are obsessed with it just like marks overseas, they don’t worship wrestling or even really care about it more than any other region. Nips love baseball, they revere sumo. Beyond that anything else is a hobby at best, enjoyed for one minute a week between 14 hour work days
>>
>>14422636
Reminder that while in WWE Ali tried to smear an indy wrestler's reputation by bringing up dismissed allegations of domestic violence against them simply because he was pissed that said wrestler had started using a move that Ali claimed was stolen from him even though Ali hadn't actually used the move in years.

He's always been a self-important asshole with a giant ego.
>>
>>14423072
Man I've been trying to look for incidents like this, but does anyone have any examples of someone shoot pinning another for some reason? I don't mean something like the montreal screwjob, I mean explicitly "I'm gonna pin you for real because I don't like you" or whatever.
Somehow in the 300+ years of this dumbass business, there isn't a SINGLE instance of it that I can find. Just jobbing or shoot fights/incidents.
>>
>>14423054
Reed was at least willing to lay down in Japan
>>
>sandnigga goes to indies after getting fired
>states he gonna do a no job run for x amount of time because of reasons (career jobber in WWE etc.) building hype
>ok, we put belt on you T: nippon morons
>wins belts
>goes around in other indies doing the same thing to build hype around himself and the matches
>comes back to japan
>ok, we need you to job T: nippon morons
why is this even an issue? They knew what you were getting into
>>
>>14424234
sting vs jeff hardy maybe? not exactly the same but they needed to get jeff out of there one way or the other
>>
>>14422636
>get released
>"my gimmick is that i never lose! book me iwasinwwe@yahoo.com"

every time
>>
>>14422636
>demands a Goldberg streak
>is 150lbs
They should have just said ok, then put him against their toughest guy to shoot on him in the first round and job him out.
>>
>>14422636
kek what a self-mark bitch
>>
>>14422636
He needs to be interrogated to ascertain his role in 9/11.
>>
>>14424218
I never heard this story before. Ali really is a scumbag.
https://lastwordonsports.com/prowrestling/2017/08/05/the-mustafa-ali-and-mecha-wolf-450-controversy-what-happened/
>>
>>14422636
Kwab
>>
>>14422636
kek what a muslim self mark
>>
>>14423150
>>14423054
Reed at least looked like a fucking Hoss
>>
>>14424203
Yakuza would still have him dead in a car crash accident by midnight if he shot on em
>>
>>14424375
>>14424234
That was a shoot pin yeah.
>>
>>14422636
>uppity mudslime in wwe, always thought he was better than his spot
>goes to japan
>makes 0 (ZERO) waves
>refuses to job
>gets removed from the tournament because his being there or not is actually entirely inconsequential
>probably evoked the spite of njpw's bookers and will either job sooner now or just get dropped
>>
>>14424234
I think closest in recent years was Ronda wiggling out of getting pinned by Becky at Mania. What a weird finish for a main event that was.
>>
>constantly complaining when under WWE contract
>goes to NJPW
>gets dropped due to his attitude
love watching these entitled shitters careers get flushed down the drain
>>
>>14422636
Friendly reminder that Mansoor is the Michaels. Mustafa Ali is the Jannetty.
>>
>>14424234
Not sure exactly what you mean, but Spider Lady (Moolah) shoot pinned Wendi Richter with the help of a quick count.
>>
>>14425492
Pakistanis are always below Arabs. When Pakis joined ISIS during the Syrian Civil War Arab commanders would assign them to clean toilets and talk shit all day about them in Arabic because they couldn't understand it
>>
>>14425750
I mean like a shoot pin. As in, a wrestler explicitly going off script because they don't like the other. I don't mean accidental pins, where they have to pin because of something happening in the ring, like with JBL pinning Eddie or Sting pinning Jeff. I mean a hardcore shoot for real pin.
>>
>>14422636
I hope Ali tears his ACL tonight
>>
>>14422636
KWAB what a self mark
>>
>>14423213
Aren't there a bunch of dudes that trained with Katsuyori "The N-Word Killer" Shibata? Or did he turn into a cream puff after he got his brain taken out and put back in?
>>
>>14423054
JONAH was based
JONAH drew dimes
Bronson Reed is cringe
Bronson Reed repels dimes
>>
>>14422636
Low Ki but brown
>>
File: 6tofkk6bwiea1.jpg (126 KB, 883x1080)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>14425380
Reed should consider himself lucky Vince is gone, or he'd have "the dancing fat guy who loves to have fun" gimmick by now
>>
Other than a few dives and an inverted 450 splash. I never saw anything in this guy. WWE gave him 3 chances to stand out and he dropped the ball each time
>>
>>14423170
Literally never
>>
>>14424203
this is the same country that lets inoki slap them in the face and say that getting slapped by him would imbue "fighting spirit" within them.
>>
>>14422636
Sounds like he is severely overestimating the value of having WWE on your resume.
>>
>>14426881
They are all gay, tiny, and fragile. One of them went to WWE and is now Eddie Thorpe. His boyfriend did a basic bitch table spot, and he was so soft he had to retire. One of them got stuck in Japan when they did lockdowns, and tried to kill himself because he was sad. One of them does literal advertisements for onions products and looks exactly like you imagine he would.
>>
>>14422636
What a self-mark bitch.
>>
>>14423181
won his first 5 matches
lost the next 4, first of which was the comedy loss to yano
>>
>be some lowcard jobber that got fired fromt he e-fed
>get some respect in a country that normally wouldn't want you and a winning streak and deep tournament booking in the next biggest promotion
>NO I MUST WIN EVERY MATCH I HAVE TO WIN THE WHOLE BIG TOURNAMENT FUCK YOU
what a fag
>>
>>14423794
He thinks he's a Brock or AJ tier signing lol.
>>
>>14422636
Am I reading this right? Sounds like he was booked to win but not go undefeated. There is no way he suggested that shit for tourny he was losing.
>>
File: 1684804225131409.webm (2.8 MB, 1920x1080)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
prophetic
>>
>>14422636
Same as miro did to aew.
>>
Top fucking kek
>>
>my gimmick is that I never lose
even Hogan had trouble pulling this carny trick
>>
What a faggot. Hope he never finds work anywhere else.
>>
>>14427201
When it comes to Inoki, the Japs are worse than the pajeets. Last year a Japanese politician was exposed for slapping his secretary a number of times and power harassing him. The Japanese netizens kept saying that the only person allowed to slap people is Antonio Inoki.
>>
>>14423232
Mox is actually based as fuck when it comes to respecting the business. He knows he the ace of AEW & throws his weight around there but will also do gigs at some indie you've never heard of. Dude just likes wrestling.
>>
>>14422636
thank god they didn't let him have his way

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.