[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4208.jpg (10 KB, 256x197)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Prior to his return on Dynamite next week, Kenny Omega sat down with ComicBook Resources to talk his return. Among other things, he likened the new version of the Elite to a famous team from anime.
>They are absolutely like Team Toguro, and what they did to Tony Kahn this week reminded me a lot of when Younger Toguro killed Genkai. It’s this massive turning point, this idea that nobody is safe any more, and that the villains here have no sense of justice at all.
>Jack Perry, you know, he’s a guy who’s been through a lot. And maybe you side with him, maybe you empathize. And then he does this and it’s like ‘oh, here we go, he’s made his decision’ And you’ve got Okada, and brother I have a history with him, but he’s sort of this silent killer right now. He’s lurking in the background, he demolished Eddie Kingston and PAC. And the Bucks, they’re this team of brothers who are just ruthless, they only care about power now, no more honor.
>A lot of people have asked me if I’m coming back to fight them. I don’t know if I can, I worry they may have surpassed me now. But if I had a team? Maybe there’s a young guy on the roster, somebody with a lot of potential who’s a bit rough. Maybe I’ve seen flashes of brilliance. He could be our Yusuke. Me? I’m more like the Hiei right now, I think. I have some cool moves but they mess me up a lot, right? I’m not the main character of this story, at least.
>>
File: 1347165052639.jpg (26 KB, 720x540)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
bless this weeb-ass motherfucker
>>
>>14425254
you understand this is why normal people think you guys are cringe?
>>
>>14425254
>dimeless stable nobody remembers except the big guy
Fitting
>>
you can tell this is fake because YuY Hakusho is actually based and Kenny is a cringelord
>>
File: 1713921447198821.jpg (71 KB, 885x499)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
what a fucking nerd kwab
>>
>Ospreay-san.... you must avenge me.... you must beat Okada-san
>KENNY BRUV I CAN'T BEAT FACKIN OKADA-SAN HE'S MENTAL HE'S GOT A MILLION MOVES BRUV
>I will... *cough*.... I will teach you how...
>>
>>14425335
>E-drones
>normal people
weeb website newfag, go back
>>
>Penta reverts back to his Lucha Underground persona to become more violent
Yeah I’m thinking this is based
>>
>>14425409
>Kenny being Ospreay's manager until they have their third match for the championship
would be based ngl
>>
This is why only the fattest and smelliest watch this dork shit
>>
>>14425460
Thanks for watching, I guess?
>>
>>14425460
which makes kenny the outlier, therefore it is all the funnier
>>
I know exactly what this doodus is referring to and even I think this is such a retarded take I'm at a loss for words.
>>
Don't ever compare Tony Khan to Genkai again you colossal faggot.
>>
>>14425254
> Maybe there’s a young guy on the roster, somebody with a lot of potential who’s a bit rough. Maybe I’ve seen flashes of brilliance.
MJF?
>>
File: the tattler.png (455 KB, 532x601)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
Reminder that this is COMPLETELY MADE UP

Just like OP COMPELTELY MADE UP some bullshit story about Kenny and Yu Yu Hakusho a few weeks ago in a similar thread.

Basically, OP is a faggot who should've just made a YYH thread without lying and pushing fake news.
>>
>>14425513
To be fair Yusuke is dimes, I can't blame him for drawing from the well.
>>
Clueless
>>
>YA SEE TOGURO
>B+ CLASS PLAYERS LIKE YOU DON'T GET TO PLAY IN THE BIG LEAGUES
>>
>>14425538
man final arc really blew dick, probably a blessing in disguise that Togashi just ended things so suddenly
>>
File: 1671146513551.jpg (62 KB, 503x810)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>SLUT!
>SLUT!
>SLUT!
>SLUT!
>>
>>14425600
Brother that's dark. Very frtizlish
>>
>>14425254
This shit is gay. Pro wrestling and anime are just cringe gay shit.
>>
>>14425513
That's a shame, because Kenny as Hiei is a pretty based analogy.
>>
>>14425737
wrestling board
anime website
>>
>>14425762
yeah they're both 5 feet tall kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.