[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DriRcnzWkAEMhnr.jpg (51 KB, 510x680)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Did anyone go to/has a vid of the NXT house show on nov 8, 2018 at cocoa beach? I want to know the story behind pic related
http://www.profightdb.com/cards/nxt/cocoa-beach-show-28324.html
https://twitter.com/Iyo_SkyWWE/status/1060757684079726595
Kairi was a babyface, Io didn't debut yet but I'm assuming she was also a baby face for the house shows. I'm assuming there was some spot where Chelsea Green kissed Io and also held her down and put retarded make up on her
>>
cheeto fry
>>
its weird how kairi usually looks the same in every picture, but so many Io pics she looks like a completely different person
>>
>>14427233
there are a ton of vids from stardom around this time of girls kiss raping Io as a meme. the shitpost was to get her guard down and then the other girl would force herself on Io
>>
>>14427298
Kairi generally keeps the same hairstyle and makeup, but Iyo constantly changes
>>
>>14427233
My wife on the left
>>
>>14428018
I made this post
>>
>IYO in charge of doing makeup
>>
>IYO in charge of being a jobber bitch with no title
>>
Oh god, someone needs to post NXT house shows, that would be amazing.
>>
File: GCN_lrYXwAAvUGb.jpg (22 KB, 360x313)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>14431069
house show Io is a very naughty girl
>>
>>14431711
needs correction
>>
>>14431711
Indeed, she was
>>
cutre
>>
>>14427233
IYO looks so different in every pic
>>
why is that ugly bitch next to kairi?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.