[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3802.jpg (1.11 MB, 1170x1710)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
Tony don’t miss
>>
>we are the most successful challenger brand in sports since the AFL
what is WCW
>>
>>14427525
>worked for the same talent agency

so guilt by 7 degrees of association
>>
so all the oscar winners?
>>
Why does everyone ignore the fact that Tony makes women sign NDAs to cover up sexual harassment in his company?
>>
>>14427525
>hours later it comes out that Nick Khan sold his stock
kek based TK don’t miss
>>
its actually cool and good that tony is doing the neckbrace thing everywhere
>>
>>14427565
Because that has never happened
>>
>>14427565
Twitter posts aren't facts bro
>>
File: cm-punk-4th-wall.gif (555 KB, 220x244)
555 KB
555 KB GIF
>pepsi
>>
>>14427593
>>14427616
Hey guys remember when Tony said he would look into the Jericho situation, knowing people would forget about it in a week (because nobody can actually speak truthfully on it) and then never followed up with it, he didn't even bother to go "Jericho is innocent, we looked into it."
Also, Chris "I need to give my take on everything" Jericho has been on the downlow since the incident. So weird, and so sudden. Why would that happen?
Don Callis is also a sex pest.
>>
>>14427888
No one remembers that because it never happened.
>>
>>14427906
It actually did happen. You can actually check out the presser where Tony Khan claims that he's taking it seriously and looking into it (he didn't, because he knows Jericho did it and there is an NDA) and Jericho is still as quiet as he has been since the threat of it coming out. What happened? Also Don Callis is a sex pest.
>>
>>14427949
No he didn't. He said he cannot comment on baseless rumours unless you have proof of him saying what you claim?
>>
>>14427986
>he cannot comment on baseless rumors
Yes, because he is a part of the NDA. Glad I could help. You are the Harvey Weinstein of this board. Defend bloated sex pests more, okay? You do a really great job of it.
>>
>>14427525
I see the tranny discord found the next failed meme to spam for the month
>>
>>14428004
So you don't have any proof of him saying he was looking into it?
>>
>>14428026
Yeah, turns out it was even worse than I said and he actually just lies about the whole situation and the company being safe (it's not, as it still employs Jericho and Callis)
Do you have anything else for me, Harvey Weinstein of /pw/? Maybe Jericho made you sign an NDA too?
>>
>>14427888
There’s nothing to follow up on cause it was a complete bullshit story created by Nick Hausman who was later denied access to the WWE pre-Mania press conference and went into hiding lmfao
>>
>>14428121
It wasn't bullshit. Why is Jericho clearly ordered to stay on the downlow? Why haven't we heard him give any of his typical hot takes since it came out?

So strange.
>>
>>14428111
What have they done though? Do you have any evidence?
>No ur Harvey Weinstein
Grow up
>>
>>14427525
tony trying his best to throw dirt on wwe
>>
>>14428149
No evidence as there is an NDA in place, maybe you missed that the 5 other times I said it
You are, you are defending two sex geriatric sex pests. AEW fans are all very Weinstein-like so I don't blame you, it's in your programming.
>>
>on an NFL show
>as an NFL owner
>seething about WWE
he wants that KWABOTY so bad
>>
>>14427538
He said sucessful, WCW was a miserable failure
>>
>>14427538
WCW wasn't really a "challenger brand," since it was an outgrowth of the NWA the same as WWF. JCP didn't come along after WWF was already the dominant national promotion: they both started as regional promotions and expanded nationally in parallel.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.