[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I mean, they are defendants in a sex trafficking lawsuit so it's not exactly an outrageous lie
>>
>>14427634
>Weinstein Wrestling Entertainment.
>>
>>14427634
If me and you say it it's one thing, but if one millionaire says to another millionaire it's a whole new ball game
>>
>>14427649
Where's the libel though?
>>
>>14427634
it could be a lie in the sense that it was all actually consensual and there was never a money agreement hush deal thing.
because from the looks of it, he did want to see this woman get blacked in front of him, but there's a high possibility that she wanted it too. and wasn't actually forced to do anything.
>>
When, and I do mean when, WWE beat this case, trannies are gonna renege on this argument faster than Meltzer can wag his tongue
>>
>>14427656
Theres nothing based on the evidence which has came out so far which indicates it was consensual. The fact Endeavour dropped Vince so quickly is damning. As are the text messages alone.
>>
>>14427655
Wwe does buisness with the nfl. Selling belts or renting out stadiums. They are merged with the ufc. Tony khan is fucking his own prospects. It's one thing to be a doofus to an internet community it's another to do it in front of sport companies
>>
>>14427646
is this the new forced discord meme you sissyqueers came up with?
>>
>>14427673
You mean continue to be delusional. I just want aew off this board.
>>
>>14427707
You're seething piggie.
>>
>>14427695
Most of the texts were from Vince, to be fair. Like, we didn't actually see conversations, just the absolute degenerate shit Vince wanted lol. I guess we'll see more if it goes to Court, but there's probably shit in there where she's begging to be fucked by the Brock Lesnar dildo or something.
>>
Rovert thread
>>
>>14427673
must. defend. sex trafficking company.
>>
>>14427700
That doesn't equate to libel
>>
>>14427756
As long as it makes trannies like you mad
>>
KWAB
>>
>>14427634
It doesn't matter if its a lie or not, it's pretty fucking funny
>>
WWE rapes AEW in the ratings every week, so Tony is correct that they are the Weinstein of wrestling.
>>
Many are saying this
>>
File: 1 987986.jpg (122 KB, 494x464)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>14427634
It was a dumb thing to say because it draws attention to all of the accused, and even convicted, sex offenders that are working for or have worked for AEW -- Chasyn Rance, Taz, Dustin Rhodes, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, etc.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.