[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kwab.png (1.59 MB, 1200x1200)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>injured theory last time on smackdown
>injures the company's top guy tonight
AAAAAANNNNDDDD NNNEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW
>>
nxt is a fucking joke. that's why I ignore the fags trying to shill it here
>>
>>14431597
Why are the Young Bucks and Shawn and Paul killing this business. Fucking boomers man! We had our fun and made money, now it’s time to close it up
>>
cody was the one who botched, theory was the one who botched. just say that you are racist and hate niggers and dei and whatever your npc ass says
>>
>>14431597
>CAWdy Wewddit Defense Force in full mobilization
Fucker moved too slowly.
>>
Neither of those times was his fault. Maybe these whitebois are just too intimidated by his blackness and get too nervous.
>>
based
>>
>>14431597
welcome to the 21st century where CAW is now flippy midget black guy who's gimmick is that he's black
>>
>>14431662
you cant even name a seth match you enjoyed lol
>>
>>14433802
Grim
>>
fuck both these fags for doing flippy shit, hope cawdy gets injured and this nobody gets '92 treatment
>>
>>14431662
There are only like 3 of them
>>
>>14433802
Since black and gold nxt I've noticed this, there's a lot of interchangable black guys who are athletic slim-jacked flippers
>>
>>14434631
what else did you expect? they sign guys who couldn't hack it in pro sports
>>
>>14434631
shawn likes his flippy black guys too much, its his one real weakness as a booker. but i think its him trying to appeal to zoomers
>>
>>14434645
Did white boomers forget younger white people still exist
>>
>>14434708
i assume the coom material is for them
>>
>>14433812
Wasn't he the first NXT Champion?

>>14431732
Paul is old enough to be the father of the Jacksons. Except for the fact it's an impossibility for him to have sons.
>>
>>14431597
Neither of those things happened
>>
>>14435134
Lose weight, jason
>>
>>14431597
QRD?
>>
>>14431750
Bit thin skinned over there eh
>>
Selling is so rare in wrestling nowadays, people get so worked by it now. The old-timers know this and Cody is one of them. I remember when Orton held his back for a second after a bump in the chamber this year and everybody thought he fucking fractured his spine. MARKS. All of you are fucking MARKS. Cody is fine.
>>
>>14436875
Orton's first ever gimmick was also him being injured and doing a regular update on monday night raw when nobody really gives a fuck lol. these people are just retards.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.