[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Nia_Jax_Axxess2018_crop.jpg (658 KB, 1765x2152)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
Now that she just got drafted to SmackDown, it looks like we'll be seeing Nia Jax on the same brand as The Bloodline (now composed of Roman Reigns, The Rock, Paul Heyman, Solo Sikoa and the recently added Tama Tonga) or maybe she'll even join them.
>>
so tired of coconigger on my tele
>>
>>14431628
Roman Reigns and the Rock are not in the Bloodline anymore. Roman will never return to wrestling. The Rock won't be back until he's bankrupt.
>>
>>14431636
I'm so tired of pasty old anons complaining of how tired they are of seeing other races on their tv every week.
>>
>>14431667

It hasn't even been confirmed yet if Roman and Rock are out of the Bloodline. They're still in the Bloodline, only they're just taking hiatuses.
>>
>>14431679

who asked you, shorty
>>
>>14431685
I'm sorry, bro. Roman's gone for good.
>>
>>14431636
Watch AEW. It’s the Bernie Sanders of wrestling. Cool and actually makes a lick of sense
>>
>>14431812

i watch both thank you.
>>
>>14431812
Makes sense since they both have the most delusional fans of their respective fandoms

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.