[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
why did John Cena use his real name for his rap gimmick instead of a rap name like Big JC or somethng like that?
>>
>>14952854
It’s hip-hop, you wouldn’t get it grandpa
>>
>>14952854
john cena already sounds like a rapper name
>>
Jawn Cena
Jawn C-Na
>>
>>14952890
Chauncey Nah
>>
>>14952861
>>14952884
so why did he have a partner called B-Squared?
>>
>>14952854
Better question: how on earth did he get to not be ridiculous with a white rapper gimmick? I can't imagine any other wrestler who would not be a ridiculous jobber with such gimmick. (Hi Slim J)
>>
>>14952854
Because he sucked and always sucked
>>
>>14953092
coz John Cena didn't look like a hillbilly meth head from a trailer park
>>
>>14952854
But his rap name was Dr of Thuganomics
>>
>>14953092
Because not only was he jacked and could talk, but through the grace of God he could spit lines as hard as Stan Hansen threw them
If he was discovered earlier, something would've happened with him and Eminem at Mania, I guarantee it
>>
>>14953092
>be jacked
>look good
>be funny
>can actually rap
>be in the 50 Cent and Eminem era
>ability to be edgy and serious

If he wasn't jacked and his name was come nickname it would not have worked. And as soon as he dropped the gimmick, he sucked.
>>
because John Cena is already a cool name because what the fuck is it. If you're as old as I am, people made fun of his random name first
>>
>>14953092
He was basically Eminem with muscles.
>>
>>14952854
Mike Jones
Pharrell Williams
Kanye West
Will Smith
>>
>>14953092
Cena has the requisite charisma to get himself over.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.