[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tony is such a poor booker that he flew a guy in and told him to wrestle in a match in a mask when it hasn't been part of his gimmick for nearly 10 years. The match was so bad that AEW production crews had to edit it in to a passable state after filming.

Tony needs to get his fucking house in order and it's no wonder the wrestlers are fed up with this last minute shit.
>>
That's hilarious. He's one degree removed from those Saudis that wanted Yokozuna in their Royal Rumble.
>>
>>15023244
UG is very old so this is probably just a cope
>>
>>15023261
I'd argue this is worse because Tony apparently watches CMLL regularly so he would have known.
>>
>>15023267
Tony doesn't watch other wrestling (apart from WWE). He's just a classic smark larper who pretends to like niche foreign wrestling. This is evident by Tony booking NJPW guys in wrong factions etc.
(He probably books the CMLL guys weirdly too but I don't watch that)
>>
>>15023244
KWAB
>>
File: 1717048692962386.webm (2.63 MB, 720x1280)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
Are autistics even human?
>>
kek what a sloppy shop
>>
Why?
Anyone who knows who Ultimo Guerrero is already knows he lost his mask. Such a weird thing to do.
>>
Slopdown was canc- actually this is so bad that my legs started to work only so I could turn the TV off
>>
File: IMG_5874.png (69 KB, 579x291)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>
>>15023261
Or WWE signing the wrong one-legged wrestler
>>
>>15023488
tony seems like a psycho
>>
>>15023488
Seems like a very reasonable guy
>Hey, the prop dude tried his best to make a mask for me under the time constraints. Mad respect.
>>
>>15023523
Yeah most wrestlers would throw the costume guy under the bus to take the blame for a bad match off of themselves
>>
>>15023488
Why is Tony like this? They could have booked this like a month in advance and planned it. Maybe even build a story. But fucking hell he announced it a few days before.
>>
>>15023698
Because Tony flipped the columns and spreadsheets
>>
>>15023698
Tony is scared of letting anyone know in advance of his booking because he thinks people are going to leak it to the sheets and everyone will laugh at him
>>
>>15023244
>that led to a mad scramble to find a mask or mask up a mask
uhhh
>>
>>15023488
>jose ultimo guerrero
lmao
>>
>>15023379
no you are not
>>
>>15023488
Did punctuation and periods kill this guys family?
>>
>>15023832
yes
>>
>>15023832
por favor comprende, él no habla inglés
>>
The match sucked but Okada clotheslining his mask off was kino. Should never have worn it to begin with, but should have noticed that ending the match with his mask getting blasted off was a good choice instead of hastily trying to put it back on.
>>
>>15023244
>source: sources
shut the fuck up and go kill yourself faggot
>>
>>15024025
Go neck yourself >>15023488
>>
>>15023832
si us mexicanos do not know what a puncuation is as a dedication to our work please understand
>>
>>15023488
>Tony's retard ass made some dude literally arts-and-crafts a lucha mask together in one hour
Fairplay to Ultimo for being a bro though, nobody involved should have been in this position

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.