[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Just rewatched this. is is the only self aware storyline in WWE history, wrestling history? it was like Bray's suicide note in a way, and Cenas too. it was a good match, unironically.
>>
many people are saying this
>>
File: david lunch.png (342 KB, 640x443)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
LYNCHIAN kino
>>
It was more an examination of Cena than it had anything to do with Bray.
>>
it was a good segment - is the best way to frame this. its so on the nose an obvious work that of course people like corny would righfully hate it.
>>
>>15026947
I was in the UK when this match happened so it was like 4am when it was on. I kept falling asleep and waking up and thought I surely must have dreamed parts of it but then I watched it the next day and nope, all that happened.
Kind of just wish we got a real match from the 2 tee bee haitch
>>
>>15027579
Why? Bray is the quintessential "then the bell rings" worker, especially as The Fiend.
>>
>>15027585
I liked The Fiend :[
Plus it wasn't all bad, he had a good match with Bryan at the Royal Rumble and Saudi match he had with Seth was pretty good too
>>
File: 1647130244021.png (199 KB, 295x386)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>15026947
WWE has had self-aware moments all throughout their history. The very first one that comes to mind was booking the RR where Nakamura went over to come down to him versus Big Dog Roman, knowing that would've created the most heat and drama with a smart PPV crowd.
As for the Firefly Fun House match, it's masturbatory bullshit that only serves the segment of fans who think something is automatically smart if it's deconstructive. It's also proof that Wyatt wasn't just a victim of bad booking and provided a lot of awful creative himself. Unless you really think Vince was standing over his shoulder going "Goddam pal! Those marks on the internet keep saying Cena should be in the modern NWO, so let's go with that! Such good shit!"
>>
>>15027551
Elaborate on that.
>>
>>15027558
It was meant for Hogan
>>
>>15026947
I'm more of a BONEYARD MATCH guy.
>>
File: IMG_20200405_235304.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>15026947
only good part was titus' reaction
>>
>>15027597
cena was the one who made this match tho
>>
does anyone know that nwo monday nitro theme they used for this match?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.