[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: michin styles clash.webm (3.93 MB, 640x360)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB WEBM
For me, It's Michin doing the Styles Clash without permission from AJ Styles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFyaWkpLVAw
>>
>>15075371
I hate this ugly bitch like you wouldn't believe
>>
>>15075371
better than the Faithbreaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_HxPhXHclY
>>
>>15075930
Her delivery makes it look like she's attacking the knees, lol
>>
>>15075371
this is not japan though. you can steal any move here
>>
>>15075930
So AJ has broken or nearly broken the neck of at least 5 wrestlers but this bitch that could barely wrestler never injured any girl with it?

Yeah maybe women are better at wrestling given they don't break their necks as often
>>
>>15075959
>AJ has broken or nearly broken the neck of at least 5 wrestlers
I don't think a single one of them was AJs fault. It was just people not taking it correctly if I remember right.
>>
File: file.png (531 KB, 532x786)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>15075410
i like when she shows off her big ol Michins
>>
>>15075410
shut up incel
>>
>>15075371
>without permission from AJ Styles
Ok how you know
>>
>>15075410
she is not very attractive and i'm tired of pretending she is
>>
>>15075959
It comes a muscle memory reaction from a wrestler to tuck his chin, either they went over this spot a lot with her, or her inexperience actually helped in this case
>>15075971
Yup, they never can be AJ fault, the move is a basic flat front bump, the wrestlers that tuck their chin did so as mentioned above, due to muscle memory taking over.
>>
She's the Good Brother's personal RiceBunny. I'm sure AJ won't mind.
>>
>>15075410
same
>>
>>15075410
>>15077083
>>15077770
Can always prefer penis lmfao
>>
It’s not natural for a wrestler to bend their neck back. It is however common for whores to do it when they suck dick on the end of a bed
>>
>>15075371
God Chelsea is so fucking hot
>>
>>15078165
We know, Cardona
>>
>>15075930
At least Mia is in his faction. In defense of McCool, Styles was not in WWE yet.
>>
>>15077785
That's the next logical step for you simps though
>>
>>15077083
I think she's hot in her own way. I know she's not conventionally pretty or cute, but she still makes my dick diamonds, especially when she's wearing some slutty gear like the one from her last match.
>>
>>15077693
She's everybody's ricebunny. Theory and Waller use her rice holes too. Poor Keith...
>>
>>15079664
>>
>>15079664
Oh it's true, it's damn true!
>>
>>15079664
tbpsisters...
>>
>>15075971
>It was just people not taking it correctly if I remember right.
This is exactly the case for every time it's unfortunately happened. Nearly did one more time with Ellsworth too but I guess AJ's intuition kicked in and he could tell he was going to tuck his chin so he stuck his leg out almost like a kickstand to stop the full impact
>>
>>15079790
>tuck his chin
Poor choice of words in hindsight kek
>>
>>15079708
Kek I remember the drama social media caused over this. On one hand obviously women wrestlers are going to have guy friends on the roster. It's impossible not to given the numbers and the male to women ratio. No harm no foul there. Taking that kind of picture where you have your legs wrapped around the guy though? It's going to make people ask questions
>>
>>15075959
>So AJ has broken or nearly broken the neck of at least 5 wrestlers
AJ is not a dangerous worker, or a shitter for that matter, his finisher looks very impressive but it is a very basic move all things considered. People who got injured by the Styles Clash were injured because they have a reflex to tuck their heads rather than extend it backwards. AJ most definitely tell his opponents what to do when they take his finisher, and he also pays attention to what they are doing when they take it. James Elsworth said that AJ saved him from breaking his neck, and he also said he was the one at fault because he tucked his head. AJ botched his move to save him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.