[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718477181475382.jpg (132 KB, 719x1080)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Smackdown was straight fire and I just got home cause we stayed to the last train.
Shit was easily one of the best nights of wrestling. Shit was fucking great I got a lot of shit to tell you fucks.
I was 5 feet away from tama
I WAS ABOVE GORILLA
I GOT TO SHOUT AT THE WRESTLERS BEFORE THEY CAME OUT
ALL THEM FUCKERS BRAWLED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME TO START THE SHOW.
>>
>>15076463
>>15076463
>>15076463
And watching smackdown right now you can see me clear as day with my GOD Sign flipping out
>>
Necro
>>
Are you a child??
>>
>>15076463
I wish I still got excited about wrestling.
>>
>>15076506
I was there too and it was amazing. but instead of me flipping out I was whipping out my dick and stroking my cock whenever a female came out. No one in my section cared. I even had a bearded zaddy offer to suck me and I allowed it after the main event. I came so hard and left a puddle of semen on the back of the chair in front of me. this was a 10/10 experience and I'm getting hard again thinking about it. I can't wait to go to another WWE event and do this again.
>>
>>15076463
>>15077308
Bros could you believe how loud those "WE WANT DIJAK," chants were? I thought the roof was going to come off the place.
>>
>>15077308
really?
>>
>>15076463
Did you scream GUERILLA TACTICS WHATTTT
>>
>>15077319
the only thing that came was me.
>>15077332
yes it was the best night of wrestling ever. I strongly suggest you do it too. You could never do this at an AEW event because there's just not enough people. If your shy about people seeing your dick wear an extra long shirt.
>>
>>15077358
prove it
>>
File: 20240628_212233.jpg (3.99 MB, 4160x3120)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB JPG
>>15077347
I got to shout it to the man himself when he was 5 feer away from me as he left the garden I gotta get a lot of my vids and pics of the night from my fiances phone. She got a brand new one.
Side note missed him in the afternoon.
You fuckers would tell me i am lying.
Hell I would assume someone was lying.
Theres an entrance to msg most if not all the wrestlers go through.
We were walking past that area to go get some food and smoke.
I just start hearing kids chant tama tonga and shouting tamaaaaaaaa over and over again.
It was strangest thing ever.
So if you were at the garden and you heard someone all day shit talk all of thr bloodline while hyping up tama that was me.
Getting ready to drop her off at work shes passed out. We got home at 330 and went to bed at 5.
>>
>>15078126
The moment when Tama Tonga and the Tamaposter see each other for the first time.
Someone right before this shouted tama give me an autograph
I shouted fuck that shit AINT NOBODY REALER THAN GUERILLA
GUERILLA TACTICSSSS WHAAAAAAT
I made tama tonga fucking laugh bros.
When logan paul left his match at the end of the night and him and the jogger left I was right above the curtain looking down.
That mother fucker was grinning and as he walked under me through the curtain into gorilla I shouted down him
HEY LOGAN PAUL
Fucker looks up as hes walking through the curtain he looks up at me we lock eyed
"FUCK YOU LOGAN PAUL YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG"
I figured i had one opportunity in life to tell logan paul to go fuck himself.
>>
damn anon that sounds fucking based. glad you had a good time
>>
>>15078189
yeah this, idc bout paying for live events but you sound like you had fun man.
>>
>>15078192
Like I am not trying to be a dick are you broke?
Put money in a jar.
You are about to make me say the gayest shit I have ever said on here.
To know that their are people on this board (the good ones at least) that have never been to an event should go.
Spoiled because I live in New York.
The garden, the colisieum (I havent been to the barclay center yet) are notoriously loud crowds. Regardless of the crowd if you love wrestling go.
I found out tickets went on sale from thid board. Thank you. I told my fiance to switch her shifts. The two tickets combined after all was said and done were 380 something. Theres a lot of affordable ticketd that arent nosebleeds.
Feel bad for the nose bleeds.
Yo she made me laugh many times but the first of the night was when she asked me why cant we hear commentary kek
>>
>tfw you can see me holding up my AINT NOBODY REALER THAN GUERRILLA G.O.D. FIRING SQUAD sign
When all of them come out i am right above the titanron that shows cody and them. Im literally perched above Tamas shoulder.
WHY WERENT THEY SELLING THIS GOD AWFUL SHIRT I WOILDA BOUGHT IT
Also it took everything in my power to not throw shit at that gay asian self mark leonard. Didnt even know his name until last night but fuck him.
I guess this is the part where I tell everyone I'm the kind that likes to work from home poster too because I was doing that all night and holding up that sign too.
In MSG before the shows just a chorus of YEAAAS woooos WHATS YEETs
My fiance doesnt really like wrestling. She fucking loved last night
>>
Based bro. Was there anything before or after the show?
>>
>>15078233
I honestly hadn't really thought about going to a live event because they never really have ran a televised live where I'm from and likely never will, unless some loser from Northern Ireland gets over we'll get jobber shows full of UK stars and nobody else.
>>
>>15078738
>>15078738
I live in LI for me its just under 30 to get to the LIRR Ronkonkoma then like an almost 90 minute maybe a little under or over train ride to Penn. Penn is right under MSG which is fucking the most convenient thing ever.
Sucks you live where you live
How's Ireland otherwise
>>
>>
File: 1719371346981833.gif (1.26 MB, 866x720)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
>>
Bump for the tamalad.
Happy you had a good time fellow guerrilla tactics bro
>>
>Had to show my signs to security
>I read em out
>I'm a Paul Heyman Guy
>I'm the kind that likes to work from home
>AINT NOBODY REALER THAN GUERILLA G.O.D. FIRING SQUAD
>KWAB 1992 (/asp/ I just said KWAB 92)
Also need to mention that I was supposed to work on friday in a way that making it to the show wouldve been impossible. I have been suspended with pay since the start of this month.
Where is the guy that normally talks shit to me is he banned or did he finally get laid and realize Tama Tonga is the shit.
Dude was getting cheered from everybody outside the show.
They need to send Tama to RAM when it goes uncensored on Netflix give him a live mic and just say SHOOT.
>>
>>15079813
Are you the truck driver?
>>
>>15078719
>Xavier vs. I forget from NXT speed semin final
>woods wins cuts promo about how important the garden is and he wants his shot at the title now.
>andrade vs. Xavier for the title which Xavier lost.
>Night ends from tv.
>Awesome truth vs. Pretty deadly(who my fiance thought were women at first the black guys behind us were cracking gay jokes the whole time so we were bantering back and fourth with them which made that match better miz and truth won.
>Jey Uso vs finn balor Jey Yeeted everywhere he would not let the referee go home he yeeted this way that way match was about to statt and he got the ring announcer to yeet he almost got finn on it but balor attacked him, balor at one point laid jay out sat on a chair and used jey as a footrest, then balor yeeted. It was an NYC streetfight. Jey won.
>Cody came out cut a promo introducing one last time the departing Kayla. The arena chanted thank you kayla you could tell it caught her off guard with how loud it was she said her goodbyes for a few mins left.
>Cody heads to ring cuts promo about finallt being back in the garden having rhe belt and referencing when his dad won the belt in msg just for the result to be reversed then he dropped the wwe championship to someone outside and unvieled the big red belt his father almost won.
Hey we had to sit through some malnourished bitch on tiktok talking about how she doesnt watch wwe and its on her feed always specifically the undertaker.
Then the introduced her and the entire arena booed her as loud or almost as loud as we booed logan and the jogger
>>
>>15079840
I drive for a living yes but not a big truck too much responsibility seen one too many on their sides with the roof blown out and all the product everywhere.
I tan very easily too. Which I chalk up to my genes, my island and just how active I usually am.
>>
But I thought Smackdown was cancelled.
>>
>>15076463
There are too many actual children on this site and it shows.
>>
>>15080125
I'm 34 years old and in the next year or so I'll be having kids.
>>
>>15078233
>she asked me why cant we hear commentary
lel when i first went to a live show i looked at my dad and asked the same thing and my whole section laughed
>>
>>15076463
based tama poster what a blessed thread glad you had fun bro
>>
That crossrhodes that spuked and launched that security out the ring was crazy.
Oh during the break in the beginning randy ko and cody brought chairs in ring were yelling at everyone smacking chairs down they stole a commentary chair KO gave randy a massage and because we had no clue what was going on in commentary when all the security guards came to the one guys aid it was just fucking hilarious and extremely hype still dont know how we came across on tv because I watched only the opening with a low volume waiting for my fiance to come home
>>
I think the antitamaposterposter killed himself finally.
>>
I'm gonna keep your thread alive OP
>>
>>15078184
>FUCK YOU LOGAN PAUL YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG
Kek
>>
>>15078614
Kek witnessed
>>
File: 16633656464.png (28 KB, 690x300)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>15077308
>>
>>15078233
I am not poor just don't care and probably won't enjoy live wrestling. I also love music but never really enjoyed seeing my favorite artists all that much either
>>
>>15082113
That sounds like a You problem bro I think your emotions are broke.
>>
File: tama-tonga.gif (546 KB, 220x124)
546 KB
546 KB GIF
So we butchered the shit out of the live broadcast.
Night ended with loud fuck you solo chants
>>
>>15078184
based
>>
>>15076463
>>I was 5 feet away from tama
imagine the smell
>>
>>15079905
>Hey we had to sit through some malnourished bitch on tiktok talking about how she doesnt watch wwe and its on her feed always specifically the undertaker. Then the introduced her and the entire arena booed
kek what
>>
based and real thread
>>
>>15084596
Dude she literally got booed out of the building like she didnt even leave the ramp.
One of the loudest boos I have heard.
>>
>>15085616
hope someone has taken a vid, that sounds funny as fuck
>>
>>15078184
Extremely based
>>
Based thread
>>
>>15076463
How was it to be there for the official debut of Jacob Fatu's entrance woth all that pyro?

Another question for everyone: Are y'all ready for Jacob Fatu to be a WWE Champion within the new few years?
>>
>>15085738
not really answering your question but i hope the nubloodline splits the titles with each other if they beat the shit out of cody for it
>>
>>15085685
Me too because I doubt she was ready to get vehemently booed by all od madison square garden.
On tv throughout show. We watched kast night. The amount of black screens and muted audios kek.
>>
>>15085738
I was about 10 15 feet from those flames. Shit was hot.
Cody came out to close and he gor pyro too which was wild loud in person.
Honestly like Jacob but my allegiance is with Tama.
As tama tonga is leaving
>>15078184
After having shouting tama tonga aint nobody realer than guerrilla guerrilla tactics what. Jacob and solo were also there loa hopped in the car before i gor there. Someone chanted for roman and jacob.
I shouted
>TAMA TONGA IS THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE BLOODLINE THAT MATTERS. FUCK ROMAN, FUCK JACOB(Who also was right in front of me when I said this) AND FUCK SOLO TAMA IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS.
He heard all of that as hes was about to get in the suv. He closed the suv door when I finished lol.
Still havent looked at all our vids she worked late we had to shop make dinner and actuallt watch smackdown.
Kinda tempted to upload a few things but ill decide whether or not based on the vid quality.
>tfw could go see forbidden door tonight easily could but fuck that gay tranny shit.
Sorry ospreay I love you but wrong side.
To clarify even Tama Tonga can makd me watch an AEW show.
>>
>>15078126
Thats what a sold out crowd looks like.
>>
You picked a good smackdown to go to.
>>
Bump
>>
>>15085738
For years and years, Fatu has been my favorite guy outside WWE, so I was excited to see another good showing here. Dude's a star already.
>>
>>15087080
My fiance is younger than I am and her friend of many years is trying to actually get into wrestling for almost a full year. Like hes in a school has had matches he shared a locker room with jacob briefly apparently. Said they had a few drinks. I cant verify if that last part is true but i met the guy last year before he went into the school and he was talking about trying to do it. If he ever makes it I'll claim him but for now hes doing the indies in I believe the northeast but not NY because if that were the case I'd just try to be his manager for shits and giggles.
Bummer this night couldnt have just been NJPW in LI because then Id be at the colisieum watching NJPW for the first time but alas fucking trannies.
>>
Necro
>>
The only thing that could make this weekend better is if Okada gets injured tonight.
I will celebrate.
>>
Matchups not matchin
>>
>>15077258
>WWE fans being exposed to Tamafag
kek no longer our problem
>>
File: tama-apology.jpg (27 KB, 777x437)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>15089847
There you are.
Have sex.
>>
>>15076506
AGREED
>>
>>15078126
WHERE ARE THE TARPS?
>>
>>
>>15079813
>>15078614
>>15078233
>>15078184
>>15078126
you sound kinda retarded
>>
>>15076463
>OH NO FUCK WWE GETTING A FREE AGENT AND USING HIM WELL!!
>I KNOW... ILL CALL HIM TIMMY TONGA AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This is how AEWTISTS think
>>
>>15093990
You sound like a virgin and only one of us is right.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.