[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bisch.png (639 KB, 792x666)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
>“He is a miserable human being and he hasn’t been able to move on. He’s like a giant rain cloud that just mopes around and will b***h and whine and moan and blame anybody he can blame to who is ever willing to listen.”

>“He’s done things that very few people in the world will get an opportunity to even imagine, more or less actually do. He’s made a fortune. There’s no reason for this guy to be as dark and miserable as he is.”

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2024/06/29/eric-bischoff-labels-bret-hart-as-a-miserable-human-being-over-constant-whining/
>>
very self aware eric, you do this exact same thing with Tony Khan by the way buddy. Bret bitter about the past, you bitter about the present.
>>
People like to hear that stuff. He'll be in some QnA answering twenty questions and he'll talk about how much he loved working with Steve Austin but then they'll have to run a Goldberg question by him and put his answer on twitter. He doesn't even strike me as bitter when he speaks about that stuff, just too honest.
>>
>>15078381
Bret does come off as a dour guy, but in fairness to the Shitman, he had a lot of depressing shit happen to him: brother dying, close friend Bulldog dying, getting divorced raped. Shit can take a toll on a man.
>>
Bischoff doesn't understand l having a passion outside of acquiring money? What a shock to me. I'm shocked.
>>
Anyone who defends Bret on this kind of shit should read his book. Hes an insane narcissist. He finally saw Vince for the first time since the screwjob during Owen's funeral and goes off on him about ruining Bret Harts legacy and reputation. He was more upset about Owen's wife pissing Vince off during Owen's funeral than he was about Owen actually dying.
>>
Fuck off Brett is based
>>
>>15078381
>There’s no reason for this guy to be as dark and miserable as he is.
there certainly are reasons, but after a certain point he should stop being such a bitch, at least publicly
>>
I mean

where's the lie?
>>
>>15078381
Bret is miserable though.
He has heat with Stevie Richards over Stevie's video analyzing Hart/Goldberg, because it shows that Goldberg's kick was not the sole reason Hart had to retire. Greenberg was a sloppy bitch and concussed him, but Bret had a long history of concussions and Stevie notices that Bret is already kinda groggy going in to the match.
And in Bret's nine matches after, one was a fucking hardcore match with Terry Funk. His last 4 matches were him getting powerbombed by Sid in 3 matches and then powerbombed by "Big Zesty" Kevin Nash. And yes, he had a Goldberg rematch after getting kicked.
>>
>>15078652
The Goldberg injury is a work he has to upkeep so that Lloyd's of London doesn't sue his ass into oblivion for lying.
>>
>>15078652
I love Bret but this is true. If Goldberg wasn't a certified retard he would bring the above up in his defence more often.
>>
>>15078381
Bischoff don't miss.
>>
>>15078381
The cult of shitman in tears
>>
>>15078381
Isnt his whole family dead? That shit wears you down
>>
>>15078705
Goldberg doesn't care and refers to Bret as "that idiot I kicked in the head"
>>
>>15078419
The cancer and concussions can't have done him any favours. We should just be grateful the Shitman didn't go full Benoit and let him be grumpy about gay magazines.
>>
>>15078393
not really
>>
>>15078419
to be honest i'd be bitter if I had the screwjob, owen's death, forced retirement, bulldog's death, then a stroke, within a 5 year span. I'd start thinking i was cursed or something. but I'd also be a millionaire who had a great career so I wouldn't be that bitter
>>
Bitchoff is the last person that should be calling someone out for being bitter. What a fucking faggot
>>
>>15078652
>it shows that Goldberg's kick was not the sole reason Hart had to retire. Greenberg was a sloppy bitch and concussed him, but Bret had a long history of concussions and Stevie notices that Bret is already kinda groggy going in to the match.
The ring post figure four spot was what concussed him
>>
Goldberg ended my career, just ignore the 10 matches I worked in 21 days following this "career ending" concussion.
>>
>>15078381
fuck woodditards and their idol pedophile bret the shitman fart
>>
>>15078381
eric be speakin nun but fax
>>
>>15078381
eric > bret
>>
>>15078393
Eric bitches all the time on twitter. He’s just as washed up too. At least Bret was a world champion. Eric shouldn’t even really be online. Go be a grandpa and give less of a shit ffs
>>
>>15078381
based
>>
>>15078419
Boo fucking hoo
>>
>>15078381
Loses its punch when the one saying it is best friends with Hogan, Nash, etc. Just comes off as playground bullshit. If it was Undertaker saying it, then it's different.
>>
>>15078381
He is correct.
>>
>>15078419
Karma for his bitch ass brother who almost crippled the GOAT.
>>
>>15078381
holy projection
>>
>>15089265
Owen almost crippled Hogan?
>>
>>15089275
Get real
>>
File: 1711303186992862.jpg (329 KB, 1043x763)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>15078381
kek
He just doesn't understand Canadians, particularly people from Calgary

This is just the Canadian mentality.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.