[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1688687119084932.png (2.99 MB, 1464x822)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
>they're actually belting up Jacky Perry
Grim.
>>
>>15078901
cry me a river pedophil
>>
Poor takeshitea
>>
>>15078912
takeAshit is going away to japan for a couple of months he doesn't need a belt yet
>>
>>15078901
At least it's not a tournament
>>
>>15078901
>>they're actually belting up Jacky Perry
compare how hot he feels now (not much at all) compared to how hot he felt when he gave tony khan the piledriver (very by aew standards). they missed the boat by not having him challenge strickland instead of christian. he would lose and be where he is now except you wouldve gotten a hotter match out of it than the christian one was.
>>
>>15078901
who is the TNT champion nowadays even?
>>
>>15079552
Nobody knows
>>
>>15079552
Okad...uh, Osprey- wait, no ... Hook?
>>
>>15079571
Wait the belt is vacant, so it's a ladder match to crown a new champion since the previous one, um...shit who was the previous one and why was it vacated? Really don't remember.
>>
I'm pretty sure Eddie Kingston had it at one point...that's the most I can tell you.
>>
>>15079586
Edge KWABed himself off the steel cage
>>
>>15078901
>No Pac & Jay White and their feud fizzles out into nothing
Retarded, I was hoping one of them would get a run with the belt, or at least fuck the other guy over in the match. I’m pulling for my nigga big match Takeshita
>>
>>15078905
Nobody pretends to care about Jungle Cuck anymore.
>>
>>15079604
Oh shit I already forgot he did that stupid shit at the last PPV. KWAB
>>
>>15079737
This. Tony doesn’t get ladder matches are only ever good when they continue your midcard feuds or stories it should’ve been
>Jack
>Takeshita
>Desperado or some other flyer from Japan
>Briscoe
>Jay
>Pac
>>
>>15079737
Pac and White having a match at All In for the TNT belt would've been a great idea but unfortunately White is shackled to the trios division (he's not winning the Owen Hart tournament)
>>
>>15081166
Putting the belt on Perry is the most obvious thing they could do so I imagine that's how it will go, best thing would be Takeshita that nigga is dimes
>>
It doesn't really matter who has the TNT belt since they're going to have to scramble to get rid of it anyway once WBD doesn't renew them.
>>
I wish it was Taker
>>
>>15078901
>lio rush
how does this nigger keep getting opportunities

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.