[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wwe-raw-netflix.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Will netflix RAW be the main brand or USA Smack?
>>
>>15079928
Way more people will be watching it than Smackdown.
>>
>>15079928
Netflix will make their numbers look better using worldwide views but Id bet that smackdown gets more viewers in the US when they go to USA.
>>
E Titans be like: "which of our show will be the main show"
AEW Sissies be like: "I wonder if we'll break 700k tonight"
>>
Yeah, that's why they sent pretty much everybody who's dimes to Raw. Leaving Smackdown with only Cody, Knight, Logan, and the Bloodline. To keep it afloat.
>>
>>15079956
shut the fuck up you boring bastard
>>
>>15079944
>Id bet that smackdown gets more viewers in the US when they go to USA.
No way. Young people are watching Netflix, not cable. Having Raw on the front page of Netflix will be a game changer.
>>
>>15079928
Raw will get an absolutely massive push on Netflix because they're stuck with them for 5 years minimum, and to make their money back, they need WWE fans to subscribe en masse. Even better if they sign-up for the more expensive ad-free option. The show will probably be closer to 2.5 hours which is the sweet spot that will allow longer matches but won't drag on and on.

You're likely to see a boatload of celebrity appearances, crossovers, complete lack of censorship, all kinds of madness that Smackdown won't have.

Total viewers won't matter nearly as much as watch time. You can fast forward through commercials on DVR, if you watch Raw on Netflix then next day, you're stuck with commercials. So WWE will be stacking the shows top to bottom to ensure people tune in even if they miss the show live.
>>
>>15079966
>Having Raw on the front page of Netflix will be a game changer.
they will only keep in on the front page for 1 month max
I guarantee normies will start complaining about wrestleshit if they push it too much.
>>
>>15079991
Let's just see.
>>
>>15079956
True
>>
>>15079991
I hope you are right bro this sounds based AF except the cringe celeb cameos
>>
>>15079956
dynamite is getting rampage numbers now so its still a valid question for them
>>
>>15080028
It woukd only occupy one of the box things no big deal id imagine
>>
>>15079956
loooooooooool
do love laughing at AEW
>>
File: 1695777568004690.png (99 KB, 410x410)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>15080028
It's going to be on the front page every time it's live. They're going to do this with all their live programming.
Every streaming service that has live programming does this, since it's an easy "here's what's on right now!" banner you can slap on the front.
>>
>>15079991
>a boatload of celebrity appearances, crossovers
Would immediately kill it for me.
It's fun every now and then, but literally every single time a show has "a season" or some equivalent of doing this shit, it's always WOAT'd.
>>
>>15079928
The boomers will still treat Smackdown like it's the A show. The draft will prove it.
>>
>>15081896
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Netflix_original_programming

There's a lot to choose from, much more than most media conglomerates have available. When I talk appearances, I don't mean having a bunch of nerds show up and do lame backstage segments, I mean former athletes or others capable of physicality and maybe even taking a bump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_Home_with_the_Furys

This could be one to watch, he's already made a WWE appearance before. To cross-promote a new season of his reality show, it'd make sense to run it back.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.