[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696016922235525.png (1.59 MB, 1749x942)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>
>>15080164
Hopefully this leads to Bret firing back at her lmao. What a random ass rivalry that would be.
>>
>>15080164
Is Ronda done promoting her book? If not she can fire back
>>
>>15080164
Is she really? I know she's bitter, but I didn't think anyone would out-bitter Bret.
>>
>>15080164
>Still defending WWE
Sasha is an E-drone and has no respect for tony at all lol
>>
>>15080179
Mercedes "unsafe worker" Mone is really asking for it
>>
Why us bret getting shat on by everyone now? He finally looked happy recently
>>
>>15081682
yup. i'd go further and say every major active youngish wrestler is a wwe mark. look at it logically, wcw's been dead for 23 years. that's most of sasha's life. wwe is all they've known.
>>
>>15080164
The question was asked 'who is more bitter, Ronda or Bret Hart'

Mercedes said 'I think Ronda and laughed'.

Ronda Rousey is more Bitter than Bret Hart was never a quote and is simply used as click bait.
>>
Ronda Rousey never showed her butthole and her fall from grace is the result
>>
>"I believe Ronda Rousey could hang with some of the top boxers in the mens division"
never forget the shill storm we endured, fellow MMACHADS
>>
>>15081709
>wwe is all they've known.
she's also a tna mark
>>
Mercedes Coone should be killed and thrown in a ditch for even mentioning Bret Hart's name. Do your little monkey dances, draw your no six hundies, get your check from Tony-Chan and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>15080743
Bret, despite still being Bret, has chilled out considerably over the years. He even managed to bury the hatchet with WWE and Shawn.
>>
>>15081727
The fucking worst. At least the MMA community has the spine to be able to say "yeah, she actually kinda fucking sucked, and only won due to women's MMA being in its infancy." Not every community is able to admit they were wrong about something.
>>
>>15081767
She literally never even mentioned Bret Hart.
>>
>>15080164
Oh shit, Dax and Cash about to join Sammy and Tay in having to stay home away from Mercedes now
>>
>>15080743
Bret is just bitter. He’s not also mentally ill. Ronda is genuinely insane. I’m sure her dad’s suicide fucked her up immensely, but losing in the UFC is what finally broke her. She’s a nutcase.
>>
based lexishit destroyer telling it like how it is
>>
>>15081727
>>15081937
Rogan had to dedicate podcast time to own up to his shilling didn't he? At least Bret was on top consistently for over a decade and lost it to shit outside his control. Ronda had a good run for a few years and couldn't even carny a contract out of Tony
>>
>>15083511
She'd fuck you up, faggot.
>>
>>15085294
LMAO. Zoomers are so retarded they've bought into feminist propaganda
>>
>>15085294
calm down, Ronda.
we know you're tough - just not compared to the average male.
>>
>>15083511
Not to mention that she is also a furry so yeah, she is fucked up in the head
>>
>>15081767
dumbass
>>
>>15081710
>Saptarshi Sinha
Kek what a gaslighting poo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.