[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sammy-fak-the-bear.jpg (117 KB, 1400x700)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>Watching The Bear with family
>Cena shows up unannounced
>Family pops
The Rock's never been able to do this
>>
>>15083768
Cena is shoot more recognizable for normies than Austin. For Rock it depends on who you're talking to
>>
The reaction to Rock is now
>Not this fucking faggot again
While the reaction to Cena is
>Oh nice, this guy's always entertaining
Batista is
>This guy's usually good
Austin is
>Ah yeah, he was cool 25 years ago
Hogan
>I hate him because he's racist
or
>He's based because he's racist
>>
The Rock's never been able to do this because he's too much of a massive mark for himself, the only reason that Hobbs and Shaw exists is because Jason Statham is also such a massive mark for himself he also had it in his contract he "can't look weak".
>>
>>15083768
Dwayne just gives off the feeling of a douchebag so I get why he's unpopular with some people
>>
File: 1710115952930.png (2.39 MB, 1622x849)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>15083768
>The Rock's never been able to do this
He's never been able to do this either
>>
>>15084416
I was very disappointed by H&S and Black Adam
>>
>>15084416
whenever i'm reminded about the rock's movie contract i'm immediately reminded of how his DC universe was going to be "black adam kills superman and erases the marvel family from existence and gets an all female trinity of batgirl, supergirl & wonder woman as his bitches".
>>
>>15084441
Grorification ritual.
>>
>>15083768
Cena is a draw brother. Watch him in Ricky Stanicky, when he arrives on screen he ARRIVES on screen
>>
>>15084397
>Austin is
>>Ah yeah, he was cool 25 years ago
dude, no one who wasnt at one point a wrestling fan knows who austin is
>>
>>15083768
you watch R rated content with your family? white people crazy
>>
>>15084441
Oh, how humiliating. What's next, putting on tiny trunks and rolling around in a ring with another big muscular nude man?
>>
>>15084938
>The Bear
>Rated R
>>
Rock's best movies are those trio of disaster flicks, even if they were all interchangeable.

Rampage, San Andreas and Skyscraper are very good "plane" movies. They kill time, the plot is pointless but not embarrassing and has some decent action. He wanted to get cute with Hobbs and Shawn and other shit, and it's what made people turn on him.

Cena doesn't give a shit, so sometimes he signs to absolute garbage, but he's usually the best part. I don't think Cena is a good leading man, but he's great at playing off someone, kind of like Big Dave.

Rock would probably be fantastic, but he can't help himself.
>>
>>15085039
Rock let it get to his head hard. Cena and Batista at least had enough ups and downs in life to keep them grounded.
>>
never seen a dwaynetty movie
>>
File: IMG_1685.png (23 KB, 300x300)
23 KB
23 KB PNG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.