[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

UFC is literally working a Papa Shango Black magic voodoo gimmick in their main event as champ vs a European Monk named Jerry. Holy kekola we turned them into sports entertainment!
>>
File: GQxC1wgW8AAPNp6.jpg (122 KB, 675x900)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>15083947
Come on Jerry heem this witch doctor
>>
>>15083947
what's the story
>>
>>15083947
Perreira Shango is one scary motherfucker. I've watched mma for years (lost interest the past few) but he has power you almost never see in MMA. Probably why he's a two weight kickboxing champion as well. Seeing him paste niggers with the equivalent of jabs is hilarious.
>>
>>15083982
Jerry lost the first match but Alex used black magic. Jerry wants a clean 1 vs 1 with just skills and training and no voodoo for the 2nd match but Alex declined and is using voodoo anyway.
>>
>>15083984
I know it's a meme at this point, but I really, really wanna see if he can win gold at heavyweight. He might unironically become a GOAT contender if he does that, even if his overall MMA skills pale in comparison to an Anderson Silva or a Jon Jones.
>>
>>15083989
kek what a heel
>>
>>15083984
Alex has godlike power. The black magic thing might be real
>>
>>15083982
Jiri Prozac grew up in a poor farming community in Greece and had dreams of becoming the 34th best fighter in the world. One day, while paddling his canoe to America, Jiri came upon Perreira Shango in his own canoe. Jiri extended his hand in friendship and Shango slapped him with a sacrificed chicken and called him a can. Ever since then, there's been bad blood.
>>
>>15083996
I'm not even memeing either. They straight up have not shut up about the black magic
>>
>>15083993
He might be the one of the few examples of an mma fighter that doesn't need overall skills. Only other person I can think of like that was prime Carwin. You know that meat truck never practiced jits a day in his life but he never needed to
>>
>>15084013
Alex is a world class kickboxer though even without the voodoo. Carwin was an engineer who fought as a hobby
>>
>>15084018
The standards have shifted though. You couldn't be a literal Carwin in today's UFC.
>>
I have a feeling Jerry is about to get heemed unless he secures a takedown. I don't think voodoo works if you are on your back
>>
>>15084001
>PERREIRA HAS SERIOUS, SERIOUS VOODOO MIKE AND ELVIS SINOSIC IS PLAYING A DANGEROUS GAME STEPPING INTO HIS ALTAR LIKE THIS
>THAT'S RIGHT JOE AS A BOY ALEX LOVED TO THROW VILLAGERS INTO THE SPIRIT PIT ALL DAY LONG
>THIS FIGHT BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE TRANSPORTER 5
>>
>>15084023
Yeah you really couldn't be unfortunately. That was sort of a rare time in MMA, Carwin's meaty KO streak and finally meeting his match against Lesnar
>>
Jerry has to get him down here. The voodoo is too powerful when he's standing up
>>
>>15084038
The heavyweights are still kind of cans but they're at least taking it seriously now
>>
Damn Jerry about got heemed at the bell with the voodooman punch
>>
Voodoo was too strong
>>
File: IMG_4255.jpg (42 KB, 600x338)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>15083974
>Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang
>Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bang bang
>>
>>15084045
I miss the days of the no name can heavyweights, like jobbers that just appear in the ring with no music. They'd always have bitch tits, love handles and a slipknot tattoo or some shit on them. Miss those days
>>
File: 1719723795490005.webm (1.99 MB, 960x540)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB WEBM
>>15084056
Jesus
>>
>>15084114
lol God damn Dean stop the damn match

fuckin head lookin like a paddle ball down there
>>
How amazing would it be if Perreira is finally the one to give Jon Felonious Jones an earth-shattering pants-shitting KO and then uses his voodoo magic to doom Jon to eternal sobriety
>>
>>15084114

Cro Cop used to do this on a whim.

And all this talk on moving up to HW like its some feat when UFC LW division today is Wes Sims tier.

2016 Mark Hunt would eat his lunch.
>>
>>15083996
Shit was funny. Jiri begged him not to use the voodoo and he was just like "nah"
>>
>>15084186
Mark Hunt is a hoe who shed the UFC because he lost to Bork
>>
>>15084114
herb dean does it again
>>
lol need to find a gif of the commission having to try and hold Jerry's half-dead carcass up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.