[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Now last week, I was watching TV, and I watched a 81 year-old man come out here who has more loose skin than a shar pei puppy, come out here and say he's still the man.

I seen Joe Biden, Sleepy Joe, come out here, who's been the butt-end of all the jokes, because he's supposed to be the middle class, 81 million votes, son of a gun, but I'm sayin' one time, you shoulda took a cab, and used that russian bribe money to fix your s-crooked, yellow teeth!

So I had to ask myself, if America was gonna vote for a braindead vegetable, why wouldn't they vote for JFK? Now I know that JFK is dead, god rest his soul, but Joe Biden, your re election is dead!

And I know as Beau Biden lays six feet under, he's still stylin' and profilin', 'cos when you used your little brain, and pander with his name, there's one thing that you couldn't steal, and that was his class.

So when you shuffled out that debate stage last week, I know I wasn't alone, 'cos the people at home, all they did, was grab the remote, and change the channel to fox news, and watch Jessica Tarlov, a person you and your old friends got fired from CNN, 'cos you're a jealous, old bastard!

So Joe Biden, remember this, in this business, there's never been a bigger ass-kissin', butt-suckin' bastard, in this business, but also in life, you're the biggest ass-kissin', back-stabbin', butt-suckin' bastard, and you belong where you're at, because the government sucks, and so do you. Me? I'm just gonna stay right here, Trump 4 Life!
>>
>>15084972
Dimes
>>
>>15084972
havent even finished reading but this requires a (you)
>>
>>15084972
based
>>
>>15084972
Huge pop!
>>
>>15084972
Holy fucking shit lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.