[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 502k presents.jpg (1.09 MB, 1920x1979)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
who the fuck is going to watch all of this shit?
>>
>>15086003
fat spic WON subscribers
>>
>>15086003
>"Hey bro-anons, wanna come over and watch 6 hours of AEW tonight?"
>>
>>15086003
More like Forbidden Snore amirite? lol
>>
>>15086003
Sickos!!!
>>
>>15086003
Me and (You)
>>
File: 1709856550889429.jpg (49 KB, 676x841)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>let's copy the worst aspect of Japanese wrestling and fill the card up with heatless multi-man matches
>>
>>15086003
>Shingo Takagi
This dude even in AEW? How is he in the Owen Hart Tourney?
>>
>>15086003
Took the night off just to get drunk and watch it. This and all in/out are usually the only AEW I watch in a year now.
>>
>>15086003
Damn Willow literally has been on a roll with the fans, had a high profile match on the last PPV with the horse, is now building a great feud with Statlander, and is now relegated to a fucking pre show match. Fuck you TK.
>>
>>15086003
Far too many CMLL/NJPW guys - and they're in weird places/matchups too. The only one I'm excited for is Mox and Naito, because I know they're going to top their first one.
>>
>>15086003
I am.
>>
>>15086003
He said on the WOR interview that he's aiming for a 90 minute pre show because he wants to entice Mexican PPV buyers.
>>
You could remove both Owens, one of the 6 man tags, and the four way tag match and have a reasonable card.
>>
>>15086127
He did the exact same booking philosophy with All In last year and it was kinda overwhelming. It reminds me of those mid 2000s Wrestlemania/Summerslam shows where Vince was clearly just trying to get as many people on the show at once so he could justify their downside. Not quite ARMBAR level yet but TK definitely getting close with some of those preshow matches.
>>
>>15086216
He's clearly not going to win but let's face it, a NJPW guy winning the AEW world title in the main event of All In would be about the only thing TK can do to pay back all the shit that TK has done with the NJPW guys when they're on Dynamite. FFS Mox won the IWGP world title and Tony booked him in to a heatless match with Hobbs just because he couldn't resist.
>>
>>15086127
That supposed "worst" aspect of Japanese wrestling is a necessity and why things shine the way they do. Tony doesn't know how to pace a card or properly judge what's PPV-worthy or not. But the people online who make watching wrestling their personality will say it's great because they can just seal clap at a bunch of flips and carnage for 6 whole hours
>>
I really don't know how anyone who isn't a hardcore AEW fans does it. 6-7 hours is really asking a lot, especially on a Sunday night. Literally, some people have shorter work shifts.

I really don't think any wrestling show should go over 3 hours unless it's like the biggest show ever.
>>
Too many matches. I’ve also never seen a luchador have a good match that wasn’t against someone they were extremely familiar with. If you wanted to highlight cmll they should have just imported a six man tag.
>>
>>15086380
Your brain is rotted by eslop namefag.
PPVs should be 4 hours at a minimum.
>>
The only time I didn’t mind one of their 6 hour PPVs was because I saw it in a theater with ac during the summer. Shame they’ve lost so many ppv providers despite Dave reporting that they have attitude era ppv numbers.
>>
>16 fucking matches
Tony is mentally ill.
>>
>>15086472
this is for the heckin' sickos, sweety
>>
When this PPV turns out to be meh, I'll be blaming NJPW
>>
More matches is better because it gives me more time to drink.
>>
Everything under the top two matches just seems like a dynamite card
>>
>>15086003
Only completely retarded smarks are watching this PPV from start to finish. This has "skip 99% of the card" written all over it.
>>
>>15086398
>PPVs should be 4 hours at a minimum.
Justify that statement. I bet you can't.
>>
>>15086003
>run PPVs on sunday night that run until midnight
Fucking shit Tony, I just want to see the main event
>>
Am I losing my mind or why do most of these matches have nothing on the line? Are they dream matches?
>>
>>15086795
aewtists don't have jobs so it doesn't matter
>>
>>15086003
You’re gonna watch every second and obsessively post every perceived botch or gaffe. Be honest OP
>>
Fat losers
>>
>>15087947
i think the pre show starts on youtube at 5 EST
>>
>>15086003
I’ll watch everything but the pre show. Although I am interested in the whore match. Too many fucking trios on the main show
>>
>>15086003
>skip womeme, the old cucks and OC like I always do
>probably will skip the 4 way tag too
Now it's resonable lenght and high quality, do people unironically watch AEW live ever?
I love AEW but I can't imagine not being able to skip all the shit
>>
>>15088041
The pre-cum starts at 6.
>>
>>15086003
>company has 22 belts counting RoH
>has a PPV with 14 matches
>only 4 matches defending aforementioned titles
Why even bother having titles if they’re all so dimeless that you don’t want to feature them on a PPV? They didn’t even bother having a single match for any version of IWGP/AEW/RoH tag/trios titles despite having 4 men’s tag matches? This is shit tier booking no matter how you slice it.
>>
File: IMG_0794.jpg (127 KB, 1194x264)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Which won of you changed the history of the IWGP World Title page on Wikipedia to say that Naito beats Moxley tonight?
>>
Sunday night ppvs are for sexless geeks who don't drink unlike us Saturday night E-gods

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.