[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bad dude tito.jpg (637 KB, 1366x2048)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
This dude is the complete package, when will he sign with a major company?
>>
TMDK is the lamest stable with the coolest members
>>
I wonder if there's more to the story. Maybe he has a family member he takes care of or another job or if him living on the West Coast makes travel hard. He definitely seems like he's one of those guys on the cusp of getting signed somewhere.
>>
He's not under contract with njpw? He feels like he's always on strong and with the other tmdk guys
>>
>>15086222
Macho Death Steve Savage
>>
>>15086222
Probably never unless he relocates. California is a black hole when it comes to wrestling. Like yeah there's lots of indie wrestling here but major wrestling companies rarely come here so it's hard getting noticed.
>>
>>15086222
>>15088588
I saw him live at an indie show in an 8 man tag with a bunch of jobber guys and he was so much better than everyone there it wasn't even funny
CMLL should look into bringing him back imo
>>
Has he appeared on AEW?
>>
>>15089060
Two episodes of Dark and Wrestle Dream last year. He's never even been booked for any of the AEW shows in LA (his hometown).
>>
>>15089233
Probably better to avoid getting Rhett Titus'd and lose in 2 minutes to Dancing Garcia
>>
More like Bad Match Tito
>>
>>15086222
ain't that the nigga Bart Gunn kwabbed
>>
>>15088050
Sounds pretty dimes when ya put it like that, anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.