[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719727903016.jpg (148 KB, 780x975)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>
Sad shit. Standards are so low even on here people are jerking this guy off.
>>
jim cornette and undertaker love him
do you know better than these guys?
>>
>>15086831
Gunther is absolutely excellent, the greatest Professional Wrestler in the world today. Your favorites are probably Homeless Sami Lame, KObese, (M)idget (j)ewish (F)aggot, and Carmelo "He is MID" Goawayes.
>>
>>15086906
trying too hard
>>
>>15086919
>"Telling the truth is trying to hard"
Ok, zoomcel. Sorry I picked on your favorites but just know, none of them are Wrestlers and them being considered Professional Wrestlers proves the industry is in the toilet.
>>
>>15086906
He has the talent and the aura but no longer the look, he's like opposite Okada
>>
>>15087226
shouldn't have lost so much weight if he wasn't willing to start juicing, he didn't even have to be super fat, he looked great around the 2023 royal rumble.
>>
>>15087226
Ocody is the 'Rainmaker,' yet he can't afford a gym membership.
>>
i could probably beat him up
>>
Gunther just needs more edge but he's got a lot of potential

>>15086906
>(M)idget (j)ewish (F)aggot
lmao, this was funny
>>
>>15088869
I also call him 'The Mid,' hopefully I don't need to explain why.
>>
yeah he looks weird here, but this is royal rumble 2024. he looked great in his match against randy and i think that was his last match
>>
>>15086831
Ludvig Bore-ga
>>
>>15086831
He's a solid workrate guy, but I find it annoying that he almost never works stipulation matches. There was that six-man Donnybrook two years ago, but since then, the closest you get is a Triple Threat here and there. His booking as champion was safe and lame too, if he was doing the same shit as a face, the internet would have dropped him like a bad habit.
>>
>>15086906
promos good
>>
>>15086831
Gangly and gross.
>>
>>15086831
He's 2/3rds of the way there. Get jacked a bit and he'll be a real killer. Dude has a legit look like he will fucking murder you and he's not a midget.
>>
File: d.png (697 KB, 813x610)
697 KB
697 KB PNG
>>15086831
But enough about The Devil
>>
The tubby look fit him well and made him look a lot more intimidating than whatever this is.
>>
>>15093311
Yeah he just needed muscle.
>>
>>15086831
There has to be something for the Goonster besides fat fuck and vegan crossfitter
>>
>>15086906
dude you need to get a grip if you talk like this
>>
>>15095387
>he said to the guy cutting the best promo itt
>>
>>15095278
>super tall
>vegan
>health nut who refuses to take steroids
fat and skinny are pretty much the only options for his lifestyle. if bodybuilding was a video game he would be playing it on the hardest difficulty.
>>
>>15086831
I don’t have any problems with Goontah’s current look. Still has his height and frame, and goes out there with genuine intensity. He could gain some muscle, but being natty works for him as opposed to some roided out Heidenreich-esque appearance.
>>
Gunther needs to take Berlyn's character from WCW, sinister German industrial/techno club guy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.