[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ihr29x3kh0981.jpg (154 KB, 982x1024)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Was she a victim of bad booking or politics?
>>
>>15088016
Jaime Hayter scrambled her brains. Can't imagine how she remembers lines as an "actress" now.
>>
I want to facefuck the Bunny's derpy face
>>
>>15088026
>Jaime Hayter scrambled her brains
This. She was booked to her skill level while she was there. But Hayter concussed her and maybe it was concerning or damaging enough that she chose to focus on other ventures
>>
>>15088038
Based
>>
File: HoganWet.jpg (35 KB, 532x507)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>
>>15088016
No, she just doesnt draw a fuckin dime unless she had rosemary to play off of. They tried a really short thing with Abadon, but Toony hates the cunt for some reason so Abadon just gets a free check at catering
>>
>>15088026
>>15088049
kek what a bitch
>>
Possibly the most dime's a woman has ever looked
>>
What did Hayter do to her?
>>
>>15088016
I'm really sad she seems to be done with with the business. I got to see her manage Butcher and the Blade for a Dark taping and thought she was genuinely a great personality to have at ringside. Made noise, fucked with the crowd, did all the right things depending on who had the advantage. She was a great valet.
>>
File: bunny-hayter-botch.webm (517 KB, 640x360)
517 KB
517 KB WEBM
>>15088981
Dropped her on her head a couple of times and scrambled her brains.
>>
>>15088016
>gayew
yes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.