[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unnamed.jpg (71 KB, 512x347)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
I hope gAyEW marks are getting used to watching CMLL wrestlers because lucha will be the only alternative still standing when the pissant toy fed gets canceled, Anthem sells TNA and NXT takes over Japan
>>
>>15089573
I hate AEW but I'd check out CMLL if they had subtitles and English commentary and shit.
>>
>>15089586
>subtitles and English commentary
never going to happen
>>
>>15089586
>if they had subtitles and English commentary and shit.
American wrestling fans are so retarded kek
>>
CMLL is fun but CMLL makes it a pain to get access to watch it. Still it pairs nice with a puro promotion.
>>
>>15089595
I need to follow the storylines. I know that foreign promotions don't have intricate storylines, but I still want to know what people are saying. NJPW could easily put English subtitles in the video promos but they don't.
>>
>>15089586
CMLL is for drunk tourists, you don't need to understand the language to watch it
>>
Who fucking cares? AEW IS wrestling. If AEW ever folds for any reason the sport is over and not coming back.
>>
I try really hard to enjoy CMLL but I don't like the presentation. The 2/3 falls, 75 tijeras per match, flabby 50 year old guys in nearly every match, 95% of wrestlers wearing masks, it just doesn't work for me. Other than signaling to the crowd that they're going to do a big move, I hardly ever see CMLL wrestlers engaging, loudly arguing with/chest-bumping the ref, and the other kind of stuff to keep things interesting. Zero interference/weapons/low blows/ref bumps, which are tiresome when overused, but boring as shit when NEVER used.

If CMLL were more like AAA/AEW in their presentation, I'd watch it much more often. The ratings for CMLL guys in AEW are bad for a reason, their style is insanely boring if you aren't already tapped in.
>>
>>15089573
I fucking hate the CMLL and NJPW guys on AEW bros
>>
>>15089697
Hehicero has thrived in aew
>>
>>15089573
Tony would run YouTube shows from empty arenas if he had to. The product is only a side effect of his IRLEfed. He could lose more money in a month than you'll make in your whole life, every month, for a thousand years, and still have enough to buy the latest Japanese acrobat to suck his dick in the back.
>>
Have missed Serpentico so much

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.