[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: s-l1600.jpg (185 KB, 1493x1428)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>/tv/ film buffs can like artistic indie shit without being made fun of
>I can't like wrestling shows that don't draw without being made fun of on /pw/
>>
>>15090252
sup Meltzer
>>
a hot crowd won't change a movie like it can a match
>>
People make fun of pretentious film fans just as much as we make fun of pretentious wrestling fans
>>
a24 fag kys
>>
>>15090277
Thats why I like cozy little shindies, most promoters know how to work the few venues that take them in. not gcw though, every crowd sounds like they're in a tunnel in a different time zone lmao
>>
>>15090252
We hate everything, no promotion on here is universally praised. Get a clue
>>
File: 33807.png (193 KB, 442x441)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>15090252
Wrestling isn't a movie. It is also not a comic book, music or video games. All of these medias' indie/unpopular products are actually good, unlike wrestling.
>>
>>15090252
Imagine believing this. That board is literally just them seething about woke shit in capeslop
>>
>>15090252
that’s what you get for not watching the WWE
>>
>>15090252
My stance is that it's chill to be an autist about some shit like Big Japan or ZERO1 but if you watch GCW or British indies you deserve to be made fun of
>>
>>15090436
This. /tv/ fucking loves Hulk and WWE.
>>
film buffs are f*gs, the best movie of all time is Avatar 2
>>
>>15090252
You actually gain credibility in music circles if you like obscure shit that's never drawn a dime. I'll keep enjoying what I like meanwhile, others will slurp their slop and pretend it's good because it drew money. As if appealing to the lowest common denominator is an accomplishment. Fuck all you homosexuals, blacks, kids and third worlders.
>>
>>15090893
Cred with trannys
>>
>>15090252
lol What? There's a lot of dumb indie shit you can get made fun of for liking.
>>
>>15090893
>You actually gain credibility in music circles if you like obscure shit that's never drawn a dime
That's because music circles are thr original breeding ground for contrarian hipster retards and they, like you, all deserve to be murdered. That thing you love is obscure because it fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1695777568004690.png (99 KB, 410x410)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>15090392
>All of these medias' indie/unpopular products are actually good, unlike wrestling.
I'd actually wager this isn't true. 90% of all media is bad, and at least the popular shit has some sort of machine behind it to make it at least accessible. But we live in an age where any retard can pick up a camera or program beats--and they do. So maybe those respective mediums have a lot of great shit on the indie scene, if you examine whatever subgenre you want, most of it will be typical or lacking or inaccessible to most.
>>
>>15091015
Keep enjoying your slop.
>>
>>15090893
>You actually gain credibility in music circles if you like obscure shit that's never drawn a dime
That's always been the worst part of those scenes. I remember being a lil jimmy on YouTube listening to whatever shit I wanted, and all the comments would be fucking rent-free seething over shit like Justin Beiber. It's pathetic, and all they can do is cut "pop bad" promos. It's a close-minded approach, even if a lot pop is slop. But a lot of your favorite genre is slop too. The truth is that art is only truly furthered by a minority of a minority of artists. Everything beyond that is, on some level, conventional.
>>
Just like what you like. You shouldn't care what a bunch of anonymous people think.
>>
>>15091030
>enjoying slop
That's what you do
>>
the equivalent to being a music hipster is actually watching shit like nxt level up and remembering the names of the rookie wrestlers like uhh.. trey bearhill
>>
>>15091066
Imagine thinking those “u say Justin Bieber, I say Queen” YouTube comments are actual music fans.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.