[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1928483587454.jpg (77 KB, 480x360)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
How would you book this feud?
>>
>>15091433
Big bitch moonsaults on the gay one and retires him, Andre dies the next day.
>>
>>15091433
Dunno, but I want Vader as Special Guest Referee.
>>
>>15091433
Andre and Big John Studd put custody of Big Show on the line as both claim to have fathered him
>>
>>15091693
>Beeg on a Pole Match?
>>
>>15091433
Ladder match for free meals at the Golden Corral for life. Andre dies the next day.
>>
>>15091433
Bra and panty match
>>
>>15091433
so you don't know?
>>
>>15091433
beer drinking contest
>>
>>15091499
>>15091729
pure kinography.
>>
>>15091433
90's Big Slut vs 70's Andy would probably be a barn burner fr fr no cap, maybe have a body slam match, I don't fucking know
>>
>>15091433
bathtub shitting match
>>
they chokeslam each other at the same time and madison square garden collapses. match takes place in toronto
>>
>>15091685
add Bundy somehow too
>>
>>15095590
Man, don't do that to me! I was drinking a coke and choked.
>>
>>15091433
Andre tells Big Show he is his father after a series of tests that antagonize Big Show. They wrestle at Wrestlemania, Cole hypes how Big Show wants to win his Dads respect while his father continues to say he isn’t good enough to be his son unless he can beat him. Andre wins anyway and then puts the boots to Big Show after the match. Big Show gets buried and released soon after.
>>
>>15091433
big show loses due to dibiase interference
>>
>>15091433
Big Show has a heel run being very obnoxious about Andre being his father. Andre comes out to defend the family name and tells him to fuck off. It's revealed Big Show was overcompensating for Andre never being around when Show was a kid. Big match happens. Andre wins and holds out his hand.
>I'm here now, son
Big Show shakes his hand and they hug. Andre tells the audience and Show that he's dying. A month later Big Boss Man steals Andre's casket and joyrides through the cemetary while Show chases him.
>>
>>15091433
build one as a giant supremacist and have them takeover the fed and sit on a giant throne for at least one wrestlemania.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.