[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ok what the FUCK why is Bray Wyatt's death so strange? It just has felt 'off' to me when it happened last year and why is he so connected to Roddy Piper? Did something happen between Rowdy and a member of the Windhams back in the day? We know Bray was heavily into the occult so could it be some sort of ritual to set up a return? (highly unlikely but still, stranger things have happened)
>>
Fat people tend to drop dead early.
Ever seen a fat elderly person?
>>
>>15093037
>Fat people tend to drop dead early.
Not at 36 unless they're Yokozuna fat.
>>
>>15093037
Ya that fat faggot who refuses to finish writing his book series.
>>
>>15092548
If you fact check these, I bet they are never right
>>
>>15093037
Plenty, in fact I think like 40% of old folks are fat.
>>
>>15093037
all the time but I live in the south
>>
>>15092548
>be fat as fuck
>never do cardio
>eat like shit
>do drugs that are known to fuck up your heart
>die
GOLLY WHAT A MYSTERY
>>
>>15093037
>Ever seen a fat elderly person?
Ever heard of Santa Claus you dumb retard bitch
>>
>>15092548
>year when Nash was raped
>1992
how dare Bray sully an innocent man like Nash
>>
>>15092548
>Aug 24
>8/24
>8+4=12
>1+2=3
>3x3=9
>9/2
Nash was raped
>>
>>15093151
Wtf are you talking about? The facts are the dates and the exact number of years/weeks/days between their birthdays and deaths are literally listed right there on the right. All the facts are right in front of your face
>>
>>15092548
Because he either killed himself or OD'd.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.