[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: k9qithotrlq51.png (477 KB, 583x410)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
>everyone popping super loud for Takeshita throughout the ladder match
>this fucking retard for the 4th time in this dogshit company doesn't call an audible to push someone the fans want
>puts TNT belt on a faggot who drew 502k
Why is this guy such a dumb fucking retard? Does he really not care on trying to improve his own company?
>>
>>15093528
>Does he really not care on trying to improve his own company?
no
he books to entertain himself
>>
File: 20240620_232909.jpg (251 KB, 1200x675)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>15093528
I wonder why he didn't give him a title.
>>
>noo push the ESL shitter who wrestles really good he's totally not just over because he's not getting a title and he totally won't flounder like Page did after Tony gave the crowd what they wanted!!
>>
>>15093528
He's that fucking nerd pussy who hangs out with the "cool" kids in high school and is getting hazed daily, but in his own demented mind he thinks they are best friends lol. Elite booking circles around this jackass
>>
>>15093586
Imagine being this fucking stupid. Omega was the best fucking AEW champ ever. And instead of a proven guy who could beat the shit out of him like Danielson they let some cuck libtard cowboy dethrone him. Takeshita has done nothing but fucking job but he's 100 times better than that faggot cowboy
>>
>>15093528
Takeshita is too talented and too built like a pro wrestler. Tina will never give him a real push. You've gotta be a twink, a gymnast, or an old man if you want to really get pushed in AEW.
>>
Takeshita and Fletcher should be the hot young talents in AEW
instead we get Yuta and Garcia pushed down our throats
>>
He’s going to be gone for 2 months you mongs
>>
>>15093528
Tony neither likes nor cares about Japanese wrestlers, especially ones from some piss ant company that his hero Dave Meltzer has never watched. Unless they're an ex-WWE guy, were in ECW or 2004 ROH, or thinks they'll get him mainstream exposure then he doesn't care.
>>
File: 1703914792319629.jpg (55 KB, 712x830)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>15093528
>Is still surprised about Tony booking the worst option every time after 4 years
Anon, have you yourself ever been diagnosed as mentally challenged or having learning disabilities?
>>
>>15093665
wow that totally makes sense, that is why Okada is his highest paid fucking wrestler ever lol
>>
>>15093528
the balding cucks convinced him that giving perry a belt no one cares about was the best way to get back at punk
>>
>>15094448
Unlike all the other piss ant japs, Okada actually gets lots of mainstream coverage. He's probably in the top 5 of the most popular wrestlers in the US.
>>
>>15094448
Tony paid more because the WWE were interested in Okada. Look at his booking though, barely any better than jay white even though he's supposed to be one of the best wrestlers in the world and now he's stuck doing trios matches with some dimeless midgets and getting competitive matches for a midcard belt against nobodies.
>>
>>15094482
>okada
>mainstream coverage
LMAOOOOO
>>
>>15093586
Callis can talk for him like heyman does for brock
>>
>>15093641
Didn't Yuta disappear for like four months with a title?
>>
I haven't watched in months but whatever happened to Ricky Starks cause he's another guy I liked that Tony never pushed cause he's a fucking tasteless hack.
>>
>>15094515
Pure championship does not equal the TNT championship in importance or legitimacy
>>
>>15094551
Wwe bound so why bother pushing him?
>>
>>15094569
>Guy under contract for 5 years
>Do nothing with him and let him sit at him collecting his paycheck because he might go to the WWE one day.
Just fucking release him then. Tony's cucking himself out of his own money because of some scenario he made in his head.
>>
>call an audible
what is the weird mark obsession with thinking this is a common practice?
>>
>>15093528
Your little slant eyed rice eater is not a draw
>>
>>15094482
You are insane
>>
>>15094558
You're right. The Pure title ranks higher
>>
>>15094603
Kind of hard when he was out with injury for some of those years. Then refused plans and kept being cryptic on twitter.
>>
>>15094644
Yea we know Okada isn't, the ratings plummeted after he got signed
>>
>>15093528
Fraid so
>>
Tony is an outstanding booker and knows how to get the most out of his extensive roster of talent, I can't wait for Okada to put his international tbs world's contact wrestling champion ship against Tugger Manciera in a bullrope eliminador first blood aces high match on collision
>>
Punkcels seething lol
>>
>>15095710
True lmao. Dronies can't handle the fact that Scapegoat has achieved more in the wrestling business than Punk did since he was fired last year.
>>
>>15093528
While I like Takeshita, I think Jack Perry winning was the right choice. I mean can you imagine the feuds that could come from this? Jack Perry vs Daniel Garcia? Jack Perry vs MJF? Fuck yeah inject that shit right into my veins!
>>
File: punk_rent_free.jpg (63 KB, 640x640)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>15095710
>>15095719
>punk out of nowhere
kek you're such a mindbroken bitch
>>
>>15095719
do you realize titles arent real?
>>
>>15094448
Dave watches, well watched, NJPW.
>>
Daniel Garcia beating Nick Comorato in 2 minutes while Takeshita can barely get a win on television is the most backwards booking I've ever seen. Just send Takeshita to New Japan permanently.
>>
>>15093528
>>15096104
I like how Take was the only person in that ring above 6'0 and in shape but still lost to all the manlets and got beat up by them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.