[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: snore.jpg (58 KB, 283x354)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>Attracts the most dead crowd in decades in you're path
>>
>>15093770
Maybe they shouldn't do 30 fucking pissbreaks in a row
>>
>>15093770
Ungrateful pieces of shit. Tony put on a show containing multiple match of the year contenders, the least they could have done was cheer.
>>
>>15093856
when everything is a banger nothing is
>>
>>15093910
Das rite
Danielson/Takagi was still great
>>
>>15093910
I think you meant to say when nothing is a banger nothing is.
>>
>>15093910
There can never be too much of a good thing.

We don't deserve AEW.
>>
I've never seen such a dead ppv crowd
>>
>>15093958
What you deserve is a slow and painful death, redditspacing faggot.
>>
>>15093770

Maybe Tony shouldn't have had 4553 matches in one single PPV. Who has the energy for all that shit
>>
>>15093983
You have no good points, that's why you're resorting to ad hominems.

Please do better than rely on fallacies.
>>
>>15094393
*Relying
Use my language properly, Ranjesh.
>>
>>15093770
piggaloids coping...KWAB
>>
Long Island has been a notoriously bad crowd since the attitude era
>>
Not even Redditor troons actually care about Nip shit, they just pretend to for Internet points.
>>
>>15093770
If wwe did a show there it would be loud though.
Face it trannies.
You attract shitty fans and you pay seat fillers who have no interesr of knowledge of the product
>>
>>15094876
Thats bullshit watch fatl fourway 2010
Every show i have ever been to at the Coliseum is loud your how sucks tranny.
>>
>>15094910
Fraid so
>>
>>15094933
Nah it's a bunch of sad fat jaded alcoholic Gen-xers in football jerseys who should've emulated their hero Cobain by blowing their fucking heads off lmao
Stupid yankee cunts
>>
>>15093770
>needing a loud crowd
Why? What does a bunch of retards screaming have anything to do with wrestling?
>>
>>15093770
Every match is going to have a higher star of david rating than hogan vs rock and that means they are better wrestling. Deal with it.
>>
>>15095595
>What does a bunch of retards screaming have anything to do with wrestling?
Nothing. In fact, crowd noise may distract the wrestlers from their choreographed routines. That's why the quality of wrestling in AEW has improved as the crowds have gotten smaller.
>>
>>15095835
AEW on track to become the most quality show of all time because they keep losing viewers.
>>
>>15095841
Sources close to AEW have confirmed that this is Tony Khan's intention.
>>
Crowd sounded fine to me during the big matches. Ladder Match and surprisingly good Mercedes match did kill the crowd for Mox vs Naito though they clearly picked up for Swerve Ospreay.
>>
>>15093770
Because the crowds frozen due to ice cold in the arena, please understand
>>
but enough about every wwe show ever
>>
>>15096774
It's not 2019 anymore, lil bro. I know you wish it was but we are living your worst nightmare now where WWE fixed everything you used to make fun of them for and now AEW is the one doing everything wrong.
>>
>>15093770
They were alive for the good matches.
The first half of the show was great, it started to go down hill with Jeribloat and was completely dead by Naito vs Mox (rightfully so). Ospreay and Swerve woke them back up.
>>
>>15096828
>The first half of the show was great
There was literally nothing great about the show outside the main event and Danielson vs Shingo. Literally nothing else could be argued as great without outting yourself as a desparate cultist/shill

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.