[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

more wrestlers these days should study how he sells and learn from it
>>
>>15095067
I wish more zoomer wrestler would throw punches like this nigga did.
stomping on the mat as you're throwing a punch will always look better than slapping your thigh while you're trying to throw a punch.
>>
>>15095433
The secret sauce is that wind up thing, he pulls his fist back, stomps and then throws it. It's a work of art.
>>
wrestlers shouldn’t punch
>>
>>15095460
Jeets shouldn't shit in the street doesn't stop em from doin it
>>
>>15095067
He's still selling that shawn michaels shit up to this day, I don't know if he sets a good example
>>
>>15095067
the British Bulldog In Your House match is legitimately brutal, incredible selling
>>
>>15095067
he NEVER drew a dime (NOT ONE) (0 DIMES)
>>
>>15095067
>>15095067
it's an issue with the choice of techniques too. if you throw knees and elbows and do headdumps, then your opponent has to sell them like death, however you're likely to not keep the short-attention crowd engaged. unironicalls, 80-90's clubbing blows and slams are more believable because you can see someone take a stunner or rock bottom and see that it wears them down, but that it also isn't a deadly kill blow which is immediately ignored as they get up and go to the next thing.
>>
File: Bret Hart punches.webm (3.82 MB, 466x360)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>>15095433
>>15095454
>>
>>15096422
more guys need to do body shots like that
>>
>>15096230
the guy was a decent draw sandwiched between giga draws, timeline wise

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.