[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Paul offers you 2 milly to turn this guy into a main eventer, how do you do it?
>>
>>15095449
I don't
>>
>>15095449
Which one is he? Is he that one or the other one?
>>
>>15095820
he's THAT one
>>
>>15095822
Ah, okay. Is he the one with the birthmark or am I thinking about another guy?
>>
>>15095449
He needs to learn some more fucking moves.
No more superkick and splash as the only two things he does.
>>
>>15095827
No, that's the guy with pacific islander heritage who is demonstrative and in a faction with demonstrative pacific islanders
>>
>>15095838
Then who are the Dutch!?
>>
>>15095449
Have him cut hate fueled racist promos against Samoans and saying he wants to get rid of all the Samoan bloodline shit off tv because "this America, Uce. Not Samoa. Ain't nobody wanna see no Uce on TV, Uce."

And he vows to not quit until he gives career ending injuries to every Samoan in wrestling so he can retire in peace as the last true Samoan, dying alone on his island paradise while drinking a coconut while watching the Samoan-free episode of WWE tv in 45 years.
>>
>>15095449
I'm not sure what the 2 million is for, but here's what I'd do
>No more superkicking. Every superkick you do, by instinct or accident or whatever, you get fined. Do NOT superkick.
>You're allowed ONE splash for only PPV matches. It's not allowed for regular airings.
>We're turning you tweener. Yes, yeet is hot and I'm sure you like the merch money, but you're a comedy character now. You being more serious was one of the selling points of the Bloodline and why people came to like you.
>No saying "yeet" anymore.
>We're putting you in a feud against Sami. While there won't be bad blood, Sami will be forced to acknowledge that you're serious about being desperate for the belt and not under any sort of influence.
>>
>>15095872
the first* Samoan-free episode of WWE tv in 45 years
>>
File: fknxczmttw251.jpg (34 KB, 640x629)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>15095845
>>
>>15095449
Have him yell yeet
>>
>>15095449
Build him up with a shitty 4 letter urban catch phrase that normies eat up and then have someone like cm phil bury him.
>>
>>15095449
lean into the Cornholio stuff
>>
>>15095449
Turn him white
implant Stone Cold Steve Austins Brain in him

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.