[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Swerve Ospreay.png (3.64 MB, 1080x1350)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB PNG
Why are people overrating this match? It wasn't very good.
Is it because the rest of the show was dogshit so they need to pretend this is some MOTYC level match to make up for it? Grim
>>
its because it was on aew and aew isnt wwe so that gets an automatic 5+ stars from dave and the smark iwc community
>>
>>15096665
>swerve
black and in the midst of an absolutely garbage run so they need him to do something good
>ospreay
perennially overrated industry plant
2+2, this was going to be a god-tier match to a lot of people unless one of them fucked up so hard they got visibly injured
>>
>>15096665
I hated most of the ppv and have turned on AEW, but the match was good. I went into it annoyed, cause it looked like Swerve had a tear in his eye and Will had the sad "thank you!" face before the match. But they did right. My only critique is burying guy's finishers.
>>
>>15096740
>but the match was good
It was ok
Not even 4 stars
>>
Tranny Door is over
>>
>>15096829
I wish
>>
>>15096829
lol there is still wrestle dynasty at tokyo dome
>>
>>15096829
Dilate Gate
>>
Wait, it happened already?
Kek I thought it was this Saturday; who puts a PPV on a Sunday?
>>
>>15096665
retard
>>
Nobody is even talking about the match lol
>>
>Look up cagematch
>9.05
lol sure
>>
>>15097099
If the out of touch smarks on Cagematch love a match then you can be sure it sucks more dick than your mom
>>
NO BILLYGOAT?
NO CEO?
NO RAINMAKER?
NO SWERVE?
>>
>>15096710
i do you a good one why op thinks this is overrated
>it's not wwe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.