[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: seff.gif (2.64 MB, 498x498)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB GIF
>“He’s simply the best. He’s really come into his own. He morphed through that joker transition to turning it into his, and it was just a temporary pass-through that you know he could do where he could find the light of passage to feel comfortable in his own skin. He’s there, bro. He’s as solid as they get. He’s an attraction. All these guys just need to stay healthy, and they’re doing the crazy stuff that we didn’t do back in the day, so every time they go for a crazy move, I cringe, you know.”

Based Seth receiving the Hogan Seal of Approval. GOAT shit.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2024/07/01/seth-rollins-earns-high-praise-from-hulk-hogan-hes-come-into-his-own/
>>
he's leaving with becky for aew
>>
Seffster haters btfo yet again, many such cases
>>
>>15098631
wtf I love the zesty joker now!
>>
>>15098631
>“He’s simply the best
Yeah, I can see Ike Turner slapping the shit out of him as well
>>
Holy based, gotta love the seffster baby
>>
Everyone respects the Seffmeister except for trannies on this board mad that he made them seethe on twitter in 2019

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.