[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dafuckisthis.png (127 KB, 258x241)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
I find it funny that everyone associates sawdusting with aew yet

>Paige
>Edge
>D Bryan

All fucked their carreers in the fed only to be wrestling in aew
>>
Is Andrea the Jannetty of the Botez?
>>
how is edge doing right now? also where has adam cole and jamie hayter been
>>
>>15098916
Tony doesn't give a shit about the health of his employees so he just lets them kill themselves. TNA was the same way with guys like Angle, Goldust, and Jeff Hardy being completely fucked up.
>>
>>15098916
lol I love laughing at AEW
>>
>>15098916
>SOMEONE WILL DIE IN AN AEW RING, I PROMISE YOU! -- Al 'Al Slop' Snow.
>>
>>15099623
>Tony doesn't give a shit about the health of his employees
Nor should he. He should instead feed them cocaine and steroids then make sure his cameras are ready for closeups when they get their necks broken. Ratings would go through the roof.
>>
>>15098916
This is an unexpectedly valid take. Add Christian and Sting to the list too
>>
>>15099623
>Tony doesn't give a shit about the health of his employees so he just lets them kill themselves.
Finally learning something from Vince. Took his sweet time.
>>
>>15099616
>how is edge doing right now?
By his own words he got too cocky with how good he had been feeling and took a risk he shouldn't have let himself take
>also where has adam cole and jamie hayter been
Adam Cole was just on ppv taking a brainbuster the other month. But I get what you're really trying to say which is that no one is allowed to be or get injured in AEW or else they're the sawdust company. Meanwhile how come none of these people are wrestling right now?
>CM Punk
>Rhea Ripley
>Asuka
>Charlotte
>Jimmy Uso
>Big E
>Dakota Kai (probably)
>Alexa Bliss
>Erik
>Ivar
>Carmella
>Corey Graves
>Jason Jordan

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.