[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1838.png (324 KB, 1088x1995)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
Why can’t WWE be like this anymore? I miss constant DQ no contest chaos, now matches go on for 20 mins plus during Raw and go by the numbers
>>
>>15099496
surprised it isn't like this currently with the average zoomer attention span only being 8 seconds
>>
Mutants took over the fanbase and they want to see yummy 15 minute TV matches between undercarders.
>>
>>15099496
Boomers be like I miss the good old days

Meanwhile the good old days:
>>
>>15099496
It was good for a while, then it started getting annoying, because nobody was winning matches.
>>
>>15099635
Except this was way better
>>
>>15099622
Wrestling would be way more popular with zoomers if they did crash TV again. Ridiculous jerry springer shocking shit that would create small clips to go viral every week would be dimes. They can't even be bothered to go to movie theaters and Paul thinks they want "cinema."
>>
Attitude era boomers are pathetic
>>
>>15099824
>They can't even be bothered to go to movie theaters and Paul thinks they want "cinema."
Has a point here.
>>
>>15099824
So true, if they hired Vince Russo back they would make a killing

>>15099861
Attitude era is way better than now though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.