[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: stephanie mina.jpg (965 KB, 3276x2048)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
Alright who impressed the most? Who should Tony bring back?
>>
stephania is better in the rin but Mina is a better character
>>
>>15099561
fraid both are NXT-bound
>>
Mina. Her wrestling is passable. But her character work is amazing. I like Steph. But she'll just get lost in the shuffle.
>>
>>15099561
both are getting contracts when they're up
>>
>>15099561
the mutt has a nicer ass
>>
Steph culo Mina oppai
>>
Need to sniff both their butts. And the nicest smelling one will get my vote.
>>
>>15099561
both
>>
>>15099568
fpbp
>>
i feel like V would force me to lick her asshole and M would go crazy for my BWC so im not sure. on one hand i want to be treated like shit and forced to please my more powerful master and on the other i want big tittied asian lady to physically feel the cravings for my cock that only fucks when it wants it so i dont know. sign both and keep pushing the hotties so i can keep goonin and spoodgin to them
>>
>>15099568
To be fair Stephanie didn't really get to do any character shit
>>
>>15099561
why not bring both back?
Mina is a better long term investment but for the time Stephanie had she impressed too
>>
>>15100644
>long term investment
>37
>>
>>15099561
Imagine
All In - Wembley
Stephanie Vaquer & Mina vs "the snake" Dredd
>>
Mina's English is very good which would take her quite far among here other aspects.
>>
>>15099561
Sign Dredd and these hoes will be crawling at aew headquarters for a handshake & 1 hotdog
>>
>>15099561
Bring back Stephanie to please the black guys backstage and bring back Mina to please the white women
>>
File: 1715114160490610.webm (419 KB, 912x1080)
419 KB
419 KB WEBM
>Vaquer did very well in her big match. She always does, and she had someone who worked with her well. The crowd flipped on the match late, rooting against Mone for Boston versus New York reasons, and because Vaquer was doing well enough to rally behind. In the short term, Vaquer’s performance means she’ll probably be around AEW a bit more. In the long term, the already strong chance Vaquer is going to end up going to AEW or WWE full time increased on that performance, and maybe even the speed of when that’ll happen. That situation is going to be the biggest test for the CMLL/AEW relationship.
t. luchablog
>>
>>15101828
>>15101949
>always see people bring up Dredd in BBC cuck threads
>never actually seen a picture of the guy
>he's a fucking elderly boomer
lmao what?
>>
>>15102266
>doesn't know
He's the top dawg
>>
>>15101851
she’s doing HLA would you fucking simps stop acting like she’s got a spot because of ability
>>
>>15099568
agreed
>>
>>15099561
Mina has the charisma (tits)
The BBC loving beaner is unironically really good in the ring (and not just for a woman)
Tiny Faggot Khan should be having buyer's remorse after Sashit got exposed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.