[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You hate Young Bucks because deep down, you hate yourself.
>>
dont care
>>
>>15100297
Actually I hate the Young Cucks because they fail at pro wrestling and I along with hundreds of thousands of others have stopped watching AEW in part because we refuse to suffer another second of them.
>>
>>15100297
Nah i actually wouldn't give a shit about them if there wasn't a small subject of the wrestling community pretending they are the best in the world despite everyone with eyes knowing they aren't. I only point out they are shit when I have to counter retards like you.
>>
The Young Bucks are the modern day version of Kevin Nash.
They are not good wrestlers nor promos. They were over for a brief period of time and yet they still manage to milk impressive amounts of money from wrestling, without actually drawing any money.
So in a way, very succesful professional wrestlers.
>>
>>15100297
I do hate myself. On the surface and not hidden. But that's not why I hate The Bung Yucks.
I hate them because they deliberately break kayfabe and think it's clever. They are a tag team that doesn't tag each other. The flipping and super kicks with some weird firework in the shoe is not entertaining to me.
The fact that anyone could seriously consider them the greatest tag team or even Top-5 is baffling.
>>
They’re the Joss Whedon Marvel quips of wrestling
People might have enjoyed it at the time but it ran its course a long fucking time ago
>>
>>15100297
No
>>
>>15100297
You got me
>>
>>15100297
news to me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.