[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is the greatest faction in the history of pro wrestling bar none. I can't think of a more interesting compelling all around family back story with blood ties, family roots, a mysterious patriarchal heiarchy, and deep character histroy of all of its members.

The way it started with the all out wars between roman reigns returning and shocking the world by destroying anything in his path with a new and darker outlook on his life and career and a new agenda and him and Jey having all out wars which Roman displaying his ruthlesness to not only beat Jey but have him fall into place, which would evenutally all come full circle when Jey Uso would be his greatest threat to his title next to cody rhodes who would eventually dethrone roman and in helping cody rhodes to dethrone roman Jey Uso not only redeemed himself in the process but found his way again.

This storyline had everything, it hard an aura of darkness and romans "love" charged evil actions that led him to tear his own family apart from within while attempting to maintain their prosperity for the generations. In his relentless pursuit to do great things for his family and put them in a better position he proved the most dangerous threat to them and became the very thing he tried to defeat.
We saw the foreshadowing of the Usos realizing their independence with Sammy Zaynes rise and departure from the bloodline. We saw the emotional struggle, eventual conformation and ultimate betrayl between two brothers and probably the greatest tag team in wrestling histroy which culiminated in their ultimate clash. And we saw the rise of solo sikoa in the absence of Roman Reigns, the quiet muscle the enforcer.

This faction had it all, I cant think of a better story or a better set of men. This is what got me back into wrestling.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.