[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701153120052067.png (320 KB, 669x680)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
I didn't watch the gAyEW ppv and this board isn't really talking about it either for some reason. But were there any CM Punk references or them seething in general at him during the show? Did the Young Cucks or Jungle Faggot do one of their Yummy passive aggressive winks at the camera seething about Punk?
>>
Jungle Boy and the Young Bucks gimmicks are literally just seething about Punk
>>
>>15100894
>board isn't really talking about it either for some reason
kek I noticed this too. Every fucking ppv they spam how the main event was the greatest match of all time and the new 9 star match and today there is fucking nothing. Was it that bad?
>>
>>15100928
fraid so
>>
>>15100894
nah you are
>>
>>15100894
lol
>>
>>15100928
This
>>
>>15100894
As much as Phil has shown himself to be a massive gay cuck, AEW makes him seem super straight.
>>
>>15100894
he showed up looking for Sheldon Cooper that's why he's pissed
>>
>>15100894
Some Philcels tried to start a CM Punk chant during the Bucks match but the based EliteGODs shut those fags down with a "he got fired" chant. It was pretty funny.
>>
>>15106390
You got a clip?
>>
>>15100894
>fight for the fallen
>falls a week later and dies
>>
>>15106405
I gotta clip of your mom winking her brown eye but this is a blue board

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.