[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nakamura based.png (506 KB, 1034x535)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>

"I’ve been wrestling for WWE over eight years now. I want to keep wrestling for WWE to give the fans more dream matches. That’s what I want to do; I want to show my passion."
>>
>>15101736
but muh bangerinos and dream matches
>>
shinsuke actually has had a legitimately outstanding wwe career if you aren't a complete mark. he got to work with fucking muta while employed with wwe
>>
>>15101746
he had a good career, but he definitely should've beat Jinder for the belt honestly.
his run now is just losing so I kinda do hope he gets more Japan matches. but yea, he had a good WWE run and probably makes a lot of money. why would he leave? lol
>>
>>15101746
>he got to work with fucking muta while employed with wwe
OMGGGGGG WOWWWW
holy fuck you're a faggot LMAO
>>
Based Niggamura saying NO to the tranny fed
>>
>>15101736
Probably some really fat checks to cash before he retires or has to scale way back
>>
Nak was sawdusted by the time he joined WWE. Might as well make some cash.
>>
>>15101770
kek this. AEW works with Japan so it's even more based for us, AEWChad.
>>
>>15101770
after seeing how tanahashi and naito and okada move these days, shinsuke is a lucky one
>>
Jobber
>>
>>15101736
Where else would he go? Japan is broke and like with AJ Styles, the last time for him to jump ship to AEW was 2019 when it first started and his contract was expiring. He made the best decision for himself in the long run, but if he was ever going to leave, that was the time. They were new and shiny, had fucktons of money to burn and the roster was so thin and shitty that Jack Swagger was a big get. He'd just be another Shibata in AEW today
>>
>>15101993
He'd get a huge money contract from Tina though because you know he loves overpaying for old asian dudes
>>
Why doesn't he want to do the heatless bangerinos in empty arenas?? They could've also had him dancing with Daniel Garcia
>>
>>15101736
>>
>>15101736
Makes insane money, tours the world, and leads a comfortable life with his family, good for him
>>
If Nakamura went back to NJPW now, he would be the biggest name on their roster again, and that’s sad to think about
>>
>>15101736
>inb4 they fire his ass lmaoooo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.