[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: uCdCvxELarbIKSei.webm (2.98 MB, 640x360)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
What's this move called???
>>
Bruv each move don't got to have a name bruv

Ricky Starks looking like a faggot tho
>>
>>15102433
What really kills this spot is that Bruv pauses on the ropes, looks directly at Swerve, and still attempts the move anyways. Horrid
>>
What the fuck was that supposed to be? Land with your dick on my knees?
>>
>>15102433
i don't care how many plebeian tastemakers mark for this shit, this match style is garbage for retards and ospreay's a shitter
>>
>>15102509
>What really kills this spot is that Bruv pauses on the ropes, looks directly at Swerve, and still attempts the move anyways.
He waits for him to jump so he can catch him in a cutter, not anticipating Swerve his going for a stomp
>Horrid
but enough about your hygiene
>>
>>15102433
Choreography Catastrophe
>>
I hate indie style wrestling like this because the obvious cooperation and choreography make it immersion breaking
>>
>>15102538
How would he catch him in the cutter if he's perpendicular to him? The spot was obviously supposed to be Will thinking Swerve was still standing there and attempting to hit the cutter but they're both shitters so it looked like crap
>>
7-star driver
>>
>>15102580
>How would he catch him in the cutter if he's perpendicular to him
I can't help if that you're blind and retarded sorry
>>
>>15102538
kek what a retard
>>
>>15102538

Trev the crip shittin' up the board
>>
>>15102433
i like some of what these guys do, but this shit needs to be cut out. Doing it in small indies is one thing, but it doesn't work at scale.
>>
>>15102433
If you're gonna do an oscutter counter, just wait for him to springboard and throw a strike at his upper back/head or catch him into a german, the more contrived it gets the worse it looks, this is fucking trash
>>
>>15102663
crowd popped so you're probably a fat retard that listens to Bischoff's podcast
>>
>>15102681
>if I wasn't morbidly obese what I would do is
LMAOOOOO eat shit pig
>>
>>15102700
we don't post our to-do lists and sign them here
>>
>>15102692
AEWs virginal smark fanbase will pop for it, everyone else sees shit like this and decides to watch something else instead.
>>
>>15102741
Good
>>
>>15102433
Is there really no one that tells these retards this choreographed shit is gay as fuck and they always botch it?
>>
>>15103783
when 90% of the people working for AEW wrestles the same way whos going to tell them?
i doubt any ex-wwe veterans even watch these flippy shit indie matches
>>
>>15102442
Don't shoot on Ricky like that... Poor Ricky... That faggot is Daniel Garcia.
>>
>>15102433
"The Ratings Fall"
>>
>>15102433
The Co-op Knee Drop

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.